RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I don't want to start the game again from the beginning, anybody who's going through anyway got a save from the end of the .10 content? Note, I'm not asking for a save from v.10, it has to be a new save from .11 at that point. Otherwise it won't work.
There is nothing beyond .10 content in .11. All of the .11 content is chapters 1 & 2. Indeed a lot of the content that was added in .10 (that is some of chap 2 and all of chapter 3) isn't even really working in .11.

Biglove69

May 22, 2017
There is nothing beyond .10 content in .11. All of the .11 content is chapters 1 & 2. Indeed a lot of the content that was added in .10 (that is some of chap 2 and all of chapter 3) isn't even really working in .11.
my save old not working :( v.10

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
In Summary:

DO play v0.11 IF:
- You've never played the glory that is The Coceter Chronicles.
- You've played v0.10 and don't mind starting from the beginning to see the new stuff.
- You've played v0.9 and don't mind starting from the beginning to see new stuff, or just to see a few scenes that were added in v0.10 that are still working (I think it's like maybe Spartacus scene, horse scene, peeping on mother and son in Verund, maybe another one or two at most. Been awhile since .9.)
- If you only played earlier versions, then it has been too long since you've played, just start from the beginning anyway and relive the story, see all the changes, plus there has been significant additions since v0.8.

DON'T play v0.11 IF:
- You've played v0.10 and don't want to start from the beginning, as the story doesn't progress past where v0.10 ended.
- You've played v0.9 and don't want to start from the beginning, and aren't that interested in just a few scenes that are working, and especially if you have no interest in the animal stuff.

Hope that clears up some of the questions.

Last edited:

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i don't mind starting the game from the very beginning every update, thanx to the s*skip* option. :happyblush

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
thanks for the CG love yuri and futa:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Jun 22, 2017
i know courtney is the same, but she gets more sexier every update i don't know why... she is just perfect i hope i can see more of her next updates and also a good ending with her :happyblush:firstimekiss:
I can't wait to get back to the fae, with Courtney & my futa-Tabi having some fun sandwiching the princess & getting sandwiched between Courtney & her long lost sister ^_^

Reactions: Alley_Cat
Jun 22, 2017
Ahh, another one joins the futa Courtney club. Welcome!:happyblush
Futa and Courtney is the best!:heartcoveredeyes:

Ah darn it! i have yet not found the time to play the new version. And you say its all glitched up and to skip stuff?!
I dont want to skip anything!:'( this is too much for poor me, hold me!:pensive:
Maybe on monday i get around to play it or late sunday. Maybe i should just wait untill its all fixed.::|:
1) Futa is always best! ^_^
2) Yeah you will have to start a new game as he has revamped the starting area & changed, moved & removed other stuff. :'(
Of course I will hold you Nova:kissingheart:

Reactions: Kendra

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Playing .11, it seems the guards having something "special planned" for Tabitha was removed. I was really hoping THAT content would have eventually been expanded on, but o well, I still enjoyed that added changes.

Reactions: rKnight

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
I can't wait to get back to the fae, with Courtney & my futa-Tabi having some fun sandwiching the princess & getting sandwiched between Courtney & her long lost sister ^_^
what a very,very,very happy ending:heartcoveredeyes: but actually i don't want courtney to share tabi with other girl i want both to become a happy family and see a lot of courtney childrenfrom tabitha :happyblush

Reactions: Futanari-CumSlut

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I've updated the game to include the hotfix and a couple other quick bug fixes.
  • - Fixes 'addrect' error on some maps
  • - Fixes the game still looking for an animation file (flame.png) that I no longer use in the game.
  • - Fixes Aurora's missing kiss pictures
  • - Fixes Mavarn staying in a fixed position after a certain point.
  • - Fixed Keegan not joining the party if using Scene Skip.
  • - Added a check to remove Lily/Keegan/Keena from the party when exiting the Cellar Dungeon just in case they'd accidentally got added to party by mistake.
Download links have been updated below in their respective post.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

• - Fixes the game still looking for an animation file (flame.png) that I no longer use in the game.
  • - Added a check to remove Lily/Keegan/Keena from the party when exiting the Cellar Dungeon just in case they'd accidentally got added to party by mistake.
Nice that was pretty fast fixed.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
now he just needs to fix the freezes that happens in like 25 scenes.
Those fixes should solve that. Only other way that game freezes is if you delete save game you have to restart game or you get error msg non stop, but thats pretty much with all rpgm. And its good to restart the game never the less every here and then to avoid issues.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Oh gee.. so hawt!! My Tabi would not leave that room for days!:hushedface:
1) Futa is always best! ^_^
2) Yeah you will have to start a new game as he has revamped the starting area & changed, moved & removed other stuff. :'(
Of course I will hold you Nova:kissingheart:
1: Nothing comes close to futa! Ever.;)
2: I dont mind starting over, i knew i had to do that anyway so i was prepared.
I was more sad that i had to skip stuff.:'( Was anything awesome removed?! or just bad stuff?::|:
3: Aww, look who's standing on the toes.. Someone got some amazing kissing skills. :kissingheart:
what a very,very,very happy ending:heartcoveredeyes: but actually i don't want courtney to share tabi with other girl i want both to become a happy family and see a lot of courtney childrenfrom tabitha :happyblush
Naw..Tabi and Courtney children!!:happyblush

So with these fixes is the game playable now or not? Cause i kinda want to try it.. but not if its still a broken mess.:pensive:
Also thanks for the update!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
So with these fixes is the game playable now or not? Cause i kinda want to try it.. but not if its still a broken mess.:pensive:
Also thanks for the update!
I don't know, I'm not patreon enough to get the update. With the actual version i'm running for the 3rd day of chapter 2 and only had to skip the Marisa shower peep. But the game closes frequently so I must have to save after every sequence.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I've had a lot of folks commenting and messaging me about the lack of interaction with the random npc's. Especially regarding Chapter 2's random npc's. I am aware there is no flavor text with them right now. I am reworking their interactions so as to coincide better with Tabitha's "Desire ability" that she gains in Chapter 3.
As for the Guards in the castle... That's an Oops... I didn't realize I'd left out their dialogue, I'll be putting it back in, as their plot does lead to something of sorts later in Chapter 3.

I like the world to feel full, and having npc's that do absolutely nothing detracts from that, so believe me, flavor text will be back soon.

Reactions: medhaud

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
@UncleVT It crashes alot? oh man.. thats no good!:hushedface: I'm still like 50/50 on trying it.
I bet my desires will win out in the end.:confused: they always do.

And yeah NPC's not having dialogue's makes it look empty. Good thing Dev is on that.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
@UncleVT It crashes alot? oh man.. thats no good!:hushedface: I'm still like 50/50 on trying it.

And yeah NPC's not having dialogue's makes it look empty. Good thing Dev is on that.
Well my advice would be since you are already waiting to wait bit more till fixed version finds its self here, crashes, missing scenes can be real mood killer so better wait for it. )

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I minimized the crashes running the game with compatibility with Windows Vista, perhaps it's help you.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes