RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
This is my favorite game currently, one of the first I found out when I made my account here. It's a great game, very well-written, the characters have realistic bodies, the situations are more realistic in the fucking elf-word than in most other adult games, and the author rewrites stuff and adds more content that make sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bear in mind that my Tabi is a submissive slut, this is my (obviously spoiler-heavy) take on this update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was all I could remember that made me want to comment. Some of it may be from eaerlier versions, because the last version I'd played was 0.8a, but that's it.

Last note: I don't like futa, I had never liked it before (same thing with bestiality). This game, though, was so good that I enabled every scene, and now my Tabi is very happy dating Courtney. C'est la vie.
(Edit: added an entry about Sage in the Chapter 1 that I'd forgotten, I don't know how)

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

Warpig

Jul 31, 2017
My bandwidth sucks, still downloading. Anybody having any issues with prior saves? I don't mind starting all over, but just curious about the save integrity.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
My bandwidth sucks, still downloading. Anybody having any issues with prior saves? I don't mind starting all over, but just curious about the save integrity.
I decided to start over because of the changes he made in this version and I think it's worth it, so I can not talk about the old saves.

Reactions: Krull and Warpig
Jun 22, 2017
Seems v0.11 still needs alot of work, even with the hot-fix still running into several scenes that either won't start or game frezzes up. :C
only way to continue is to "skip" the scenes all together.

Reactions: LordofEntropy

Xalatesh

May 10, 2017
I found a bug when you had sex with Spartacus, the Quest log will mark the quest "Mistress Wanted/Dominatrix quest" as finished.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Really nice game, a proper walkthrough for this would be nice since it's real easy to make mistakes and miss things.
the guides that came with the game are not up to date but helped a little.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
all of my saves is bugged ... can someone send me a good save?
To be honest all the changes in this version are in chapters 1 and 2, it's best to start from the beginning if you're interested in what this version offers. There is nothing past where .10 stopped, and in fact a lot of chapter 3 (and some of chapter 2) just doesn't even work. That being said you can try the update save option and see if that helps. I also posted a zip file that has a bunch of saves like from like v.9 and v.10 on the last page if you're really wanting saves.

Seems v0.11 still needs alot of work, even with the hot-fix still running into several scenes that either won't start or game frezzes up. :C
Yeah ran into exact same thing, a number conversations have to be skipped. I know he basically had said that chapter 3 was going to be borked, but some of the problems were in chapter 2.

I found a bug when you had sex with Spartacus, the Quest log will mark the quest "Mistress Wanted/Dominatrix quest" as finished.
Yeah for some reason you get this quest looking at the message board, even if you don't have the temperament for it, and it does complete after the dog scene.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 23618
Frozen here. Cant continue
Yeah same issue here have to ignore it.

Worst is here at end of chapt 3 when you should have sex scene with Aurora Aurora.jpg
and later after you talk with Galvin and got 3 options where to sleep its the end without sleeping scene less than previous version :) . Lots of bugs, glitches here it need another patch.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Found a bug.
Peeped on the neighbor and then this line came up after going in and out of the house to the north
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/characther/!Flame.png

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Found a bug.
Peeped on the neighbor and then this line came up after going in and out of the house to the north
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/characther/!Flame.png
if anyone runs into the chapter 2 error "can't load blah/blah/!flame.png" I had that particular file from the previous version laying around. Fixes the error, not sure if it was supposed to be different from the .10 version though.

Goes in the www/img/characters/ folder or whatever.

Reactions: UncleVT

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i know courtney is the same, but she gets more sexier every update i don't know why... she is just perfect i hope i can see more of her next updates and also a good ending with her :happyblush:firstimekiss:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Last note: I don't like futa, I had never liked it before (same thing with bestiality). This game, though, was so good that I enabled every scene, and now my Tabi is very happy dating Courtney. C'est la vie.
Ahh, another one joins the futa Courtney club. Welcome!:happyblush
Futa and Courtney is the best!:heartcoveredeyes:

Ah darn it! i have yet not found the time to play the new version. And you say its all glitched up and to skip stuff?!
I dont want to skip anything!:'( this is too much for poor me, hold me!:pensive:
Maybe on monday i get around to play it or late sunday. Maybe i should just wait untill its all fixed.::|:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Came across a couple errors and both read TypeError Cannot read property 'addRect' of undefined.
These happened in the human world one was when I attempted to go upstairs upon first being able to move around freely and the other was at the one building next to the Club Tit City. If you look at the club the other place is to the left and slighty above the club door in a separate building

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't want to start the game again from the beginning, anybody who's going through anyway got a save from the end of the .10 content? Note, I'm not asking for a save from v.10, it has to be a new save from .11 at that point. Otherwise it won't work.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes