RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Try go to Story Options and click on the Update Save Game, but make a backup first.
Tried, but comes up with the loading error before I can access anything on the menu (img/pictures/7.png). I notice the entire folder structure is different with this build, so I don;t think I can do my normal recreate a Mac version anymore - will have to start from scratch...

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
thanks, but sadly did not work, once I go into options the error begins.
Tried, but comes up with the loading error before I can access anything on the menu (img/pictures/7.png). I notice the entire folder structure is different with this build, so I don;t think I can do my normal recreate a Mac version anymore - will have to start from scratch...
We need to wait for that small fix @Kendra brought to attention.
Seems @Bob123 is online maybe he can provide it.

Reactions: Kendra

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
- Install into base directory of game.
Merge or replace? Tried replacing and lost all the .json files...time to redownload the original (didn;t back up my PC copy before playing around with it...dumb...

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Merge or replace? Tried replacing and lost all the .json files...time to redownload the original (didn;t back up my PC copy before playing around with it...dumb...
I think on Mac is always merge.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Tried that as well - got everything back to being able to play a new game, but saves are a lost cause. Still looking for a 7.png file - weird...

kare

Aug 5, 2016
He's redone everything again?
So glad I didn't replay the last version, after my saves went tits up.

Reactions: Cirro84

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
What he did for this version:

Reactions: Krull

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hope he will improve his previous content a lot. It's not bad but after Ch.1 it's like a different game and I don't talk about setting. This whole virginity choice you could make in Ch.1 doesn't matter at all in 2 (there won't be 1 sentence about it if you fuck with anyone) and whole game is much less detailed. When I skipped to Ch.3 I was imidiately fucked in a bathroom by a futa even tho I supposed to be pure. His Ch.1 was awesome, choices looked meaningful and dialog was working properly depending on our actions but after that it's a mess in my opinion. I don't like his idea to switch settings as well but that's just a personal preference. All in all, I used to think about this game as a one of the best with a great potential but right now I don't see it without some hard reworking.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Ahh Nova, we can't keep running into each other like this.
As for hand holding I got something much better for you to hold, can't promise that it won't bite tho "Giggle"

"MMMM, do be a dear and let me know when we can play "Coceter" again :kissingheart:
You know.. running into you this much is not very good for my health! i never get any work done at this rate! But its always such a pleasure so i dont mind i guess, and everyone knows a little nibbling never hurt anybody.:firstimekiss:
Ahh! thank you! thank you!:heartcoveredeyes: my hero!
Couldn't help myself, and DL'd. I'm on a Mac and did my thingy, but I find the saves are broken, and the interface seems a little different? Is this true on the PC as well?

PS - also getting the img7 missing error when accessing the log, and saves don;t start where they should...I think we need to restart...o well, like the game enuff it's no problem...
Yeah im pretty sure i read somewhere in the changelog that we would have to restart the game since its all reworked. The romances are reworked too, so they dont trigger as easy and stuff. Or atleast thats what i think i read.::|:
But i dont mind!:happyblush

HappyAsMe

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone got cheats? Tried this
but keep on getting maximum call stack size exceeded

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes