RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
to tell the truth i find tabitha not attractive at all, the only good thing about her is that we can choose who will take her virginity.
I fell in love with Tabitha when the game first came out. But tCC has went thru so many changes, even before chapter 2. I'm not quite sure what dev done, she just don't have the appeal like before.

Reactions: rKnight

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
there is a plenty of beautiful woman in this game, i mean more than tabitha. as a heroine she must be the sexiest .. anyway there is a reason that he make her like that, i guess it's because she's half human looking at how freaky her race are.... and it's just my opinion :p

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
I cannot seem to trigger the sex scene with Ava, the guard captain, I only get the scene of Tab thanking her, but then no sexings. The scene guide says Brooks must tell you Ava's Bi, but I can't get her to say that, only something like "I don't kiss and tell". Does anyone know how to get that scene, please?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I don't think Tabitha is good looking either. Or at least, there are much better looking girls in the game.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I cannot seem to trigger the sex scene with Ava, the guard captain, I only get the scene of Tab thanking her, but then no sexings. The scene guide says Brooks must tell you Ava's Bi, but I can't get her to say that, only something like "I don't kiss and tell". Does anyone know how to get that scene, please?
Hmm, I've never not got the "sex" scene with the Captain. My (Fu)Tabi is always full slut though, so I put on a show with the guards with Brooks, flirt with her during the practice, and etc. I always have the option to "reward" the Guard Captain. Not sure what you're missing.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
iirc you ask Brooks if she honoured the open 'bet' (sex if you win at the arm wrestle) with the Captain. Not sure if that option is always around. Watching the match etc. Or if the 'kiss and tell' was the response... if you needed to do more with Brooks.

--------------
And going on about who's the best looking is like a philosophical debate on the best flavour ice cream. Hell in the games nowadays I'm happy if the girls breasts are smaller than her head... and many (most?!) would say I'm crazy.

Reactions: torkenstiem

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, forgot to mention the new GUI interface at the bottom right, so don't freak out over the bust of Tabitha that suddenly appears on screen when you gain control over her.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, forgot to mention the new GUI interface at the bottom right, so don't freak out over the bust of Tabitha that suddenly appears on screen when you gain control over her.
Thanks for giving us these news!
I like alot of these changes, I like that some content is not locked behind alot of other choices anymore.
And its more "free" and easy to get.

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Thanks for giving us these news!
I like alot of these changes, I like that some content is not locked behind alot of other choices anymore.
And its more "free" and easy to get.
Some criticism he received was about going back to scenes he had already done, but I think he's trying to make the best game possible, or as he once said, "I want Chapter 1 to be perfect for what's next."

Reactions: Krull

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Some criticism he received was about going back to scenes he had already done, but I think he's trying to make the best game possible, or as he once said, "I want Chapter 1 to be perfect for what's next."
I dont see any problems with that, i really like this game. So i dont see any problems with that.
But im a pirate so my voice is not really worth anything.

Do you like the first chapter? do you agree that there are some changes that should be made or is it a waste of time?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Do you like the first chapter? do you agree that there are some changes that should be made or is it a waste of time?
I've always liked the first chapter, I was hooked immediately on this game. So if there were no changes I'd be fine with it. That being said, I'm excited to see the changes he's doing and I am looking forward to the additions.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I dont see any problems with that, i really like this game. So i dont see any problems with that.
But im a pirate so my voice is not really worth anything.

I fell in love with the game thanks to Chapter 1, even with all the problems and bugs it had at the beginning, and that's why I'm patronizing it a long time ago.
The improvements he's adding are certainly worth it, I think, but I'm a fan.

Reactions: Krull

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I've always liked the first chapter, I was hooked immediately on this game. So if there were no changes I'd be fine with it. That being said, I'm excited to see the changes he's doing and I am looking forward to the additions.
I fell in love with the game thanks to Chapter 1, even with all the problems and bugs it had at the beginning, and that's why I'm patronizing it a long time ago.
The improvements he's adding are certainly worth it, I think, but I'm a fan.
Well good thing to see im not the only one who got hooked on this game thanks to chapter 1, for me if he wants to add stuff to CP1 is just going to make the game ever better. I dont mind replaying the whole game again.

First time i played this game i actully missed some things in CP1, i only found out about this stuff cause i screwd over in the town. So i had to restart, so im all aboard for these changes.

Reactions: xenos87 and UncleVT

vinvcm

May 22, 2017
Hi there. I really enjoyed this game so far, however I am stuck, might be simply the end of this version, dunno. So when I have to wait for Becca, and Courtney disappears, I cannot sleep at Courtney only in the Anders house. When I choose rest however, the screen reloads in complete darkness. Only arrousal and money are visible. It is not a freeze technically, because I clicked blindly and can open doors, but, no content is visible at all, so I am really stuck, black screen with all noises and movement behind it, but that is it. I have read other members facing this, but no answer has been given to them. Is it the end of this version, or is it an avoidable bug? I would really like to continue, because the story and all is really good.
I'm getting the exact same problem

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
God, this game is weird. I downloaded completely out of the blue, didnt even know there was futa stuff in this. Got a little bit shocked when I decrypted the images aehuahuae Thank goodness its optional.

But its not why I'm here. How do I trigger the threesome scene with Calen, Tabi and Courtney? When I choose the threesome scene, Court says she wont do it.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
God, this game is weird. I downloaded completely out of the blue, didnt even know there was futa stuff in this. Got a little bit shocked when I decrypted the images aehuahuae Thank goodness its optional.

But its not why I'm here. How do I trigger the threesome scene with Calen, Tabi and Courtney? When I choose the threesome scene, Court says she wont do it.
Caleb is that demon, right, the guy with the sperm? If so, I'm not sure, I never had any problems triggering the threesome, but my best guess is that Courtney doesn't like you enough. Her affection is tracked, so that could be an explanation, it certainly would make sense in the context of the scene.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Yeah never had a problem, but then again i always "romance" Courtney (that be futa Courtney:heartcoveredeyes:). So her love/affection for me is always sky high.

I mean i can see why Courtney be like, hell girl? you want me to have a 3way with that ugly freak with you.
That i dont even like or care very much for? Nuh uh girl, you figure this one out on your own.

But since the game is getting an update to CP1. Might aswell just wait untill new version drops here.
Since you have to do it all over again.
Also i find it funny the futa stuff got you weired out. But i dident see you say anything about the beastality.;) Not that im judging, we all have our amazing fetishies! happy fapping!:happyblush

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah never had a problem, but then again i always "romance" Courtney (that be futa Courtney:heartcoveredeyes:). So her love/affection for me is always sky high.

I mean i can see why Courtney be like, hell girl? you want me to have a 3way with that ugly freak with you.
That i dont even like or care very much for? Nuh uh girl, you figure this one out on your own.

But since the game is getting an update to CP1. Might aswell just wait untill new version drops here.
Since you have to do it all over again.
Also i find it funny the futa stuff got you weired out. But i dident see you say anything about the beastality.;) Not that im judging, we all have our amazing fetishies! happy fapping!:happyblush
My FuTabi always helps the poor guy with Duke or whatever the puppy's name is. FuTabi is cool like that :D

Reactions: UncleVT and Kendra
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes