RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Comments of

Yeah, went a little overboard I think, but I needed the characters and chapter 1 in general to be near perfect before I bring Tabitha back to the Fae world in the continuation of chapter 3.

Should add I have one more scene that is rendering even as I write this intended for Chapter 1, but I feel pretty good about moving forward into the story now.

Reactions: Krull and fzaner

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
You need to talk to the chef in the afternoon also.
sucks now anyways.i did get to him but played through to get id from ditch and after talking to ditch the game froze standing next to him .have to start all over :( what is the diff between panty and normal version?

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
sucks now anyways.i did get to him but played through to get id from ditch and after talking to ditch the game froze standing next to him .have to start all over :( what is the diff between panty and normal version?
the different is :
panty version: tabitha will wear panties all the game
normal version : tabitha won't wear any panty all the game :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: danny19

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
this sux every time i get so far the screen freezes somewhere.was waiting for becca to contact me and went to black screen and got stuck. several homeward bound task seem to fade out when waiting for becca in the morning.didnt see the dress and talk to marrisa and find gav didnt go away when i found him,find calen was there again then gone and some other quest,but they not in failed.anyways done with it have to keep going back to saves and start over to get to point that froze and hope it dont again.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
My save from the end of 0.8 doesnt seem to work? I'm about to sleep and when I have a lil chat with Kourtney but then in the morning it says it's the end of the current version, as if I were still playing 0.8? I'll try to download 0.10 again but I'm pretty sure I have replaced my old version by 0.10
Any of you got a save from the end of 0.8 to share?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I don't think anybody answered yet so I'm asking again: how can you enter Shelly's apartment? I can use the cheat menu plugin for mv to change the switch to be able to enter it but I don't know how to do it normally.
Cheat menu plugin....? I'm quite interested in that

Any idea why I can't use the useal MV save editor? after I select a save file nothing happen...

ShadowPersona

May 29, 2017
Cheat menu plugin....? I'm quite interested in that

Any idea why I can't use the useal MV save editor? after I select a save file nothing happen...
Here is the link to the plugin. The link to the github is in the first post.

As to why the save editor doesn't work, no idea. Doesn't work for me either. Maybe the game is customized so much that the editor doesn't know how to read the save files. Either way, the plugin is faster so try it and see what you think.

harala

Jun 12, 2017
I like this game.
Collect a lot panties but cant use them now. I guess will be in next versions.
I use save editor without any trouble.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Hi there. I really enjoyed this game so far, however I am stuck, might be simply the end of this version, dunno. So when I have to wait for Becca, and Courtney disappears, I cannot sleep at Courtney only in the Anders house. When I choose rest however, the screen reloads in complete darkness. Only arrousal and money are visible. It is not a freeze technically, because I clicked blindly and can open doors, but, no content is visible at all, so I am really stuck, black screen with all noises and movement behind it, but that is it. I have read other members facing this, but no answer has been given to them. Is it the end of this version, or is it an avoidable bug? I would really like to continue, because the story and all is really good.

ThePainter

Jun 9, 2017
If it is the scene where you came back from the other village. Go to the Strip-Club. Becca is sitting at the bar. I hope it helps.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
If it is the scene where you came back from the other village. Go to the Strip-Club. Becca is sitting at the bar. I hope it helps.
I did already, this is after it. While waiting for her to contact you, not looking for her.

ThePainter

Jun 9, 2017
Oh, sorry. I looked for it and it is the end of this version. It should be showed when you choose the path with Aurora.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes