RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

wallie123

Jul 1, 2017
I am living with Aurora's family and got the quest start after peeking at her changing. Can't seem to get any progress with her though, and I try to find her as often as possible.

Think I'll just restart the game and blow Steve this time, maybe that changes something :L
Did you talk to her during the shopping with (forgot her name, the futa girl)? That's actually pretty easy to miss. Aurora stands at the counter and then gets jealous and asks you to visit her, which you then do after you return.
I meant easy to miss, of course.

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Seems like a really good game. Certainly very erotic in parts.

As for the neighbour who you steal money from, is the boob fuck the furthest that mission goes, same with the prostitute even though she asks to meet you the next day? Reason I asked is because it asks me to wait Becca to contact me, but when going to Mellisa's house (name might be wrong) the screen just stays black when I stay in the bed. I take it thats the end of this version? Do you not meet Courtney again that night even though it mentions she's still not returned home?

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks again guys. I got the scene with Aurora this time :)
Seems that I forgot to talk with her early on.

I really hope they'll make more scenes with her in future releases.
Very amusing how she went a bit tsundere at the end ^^

Reactions: Kendra

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
For sybian you have to peek through the keyhole in the door on the lowest right in the castle.
I believe the sybian scene this references is the sit on vibrator device that Steve/Aurora's mom uses upstairs in her room which you can access after their respective scene (it's been a while).

From the scene guide :

Marissa Sybian (Visit the upstairs bedroom at Anders House on Day 1 before sleeping)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
There's an updated scene guide? Wasn't in the Mac upload - I only have the guide through Chapter 1. I mixed the sybian scene up with the Maddy scene (Marissa, Maddy...ehh). Could someone post the scene guide separate from the upload? It discriminates agains us poor Mac users...

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Seems like a really good game. Certainly very erotic in parts.

As for the neighbour who you steal money from, is the boob fuck the furthest that mission goes, same with the prostitute even though she asks to meet you the next day? Reason I asked is because it asks me to wait Becca to contact me, but when going to Mellisa's house (name might be wrong) the screen just stays black when I stay in the bed. I take it thats the end of this version? Do you not meet Courtney again that night even though it mentions she's still not returned home?
Thats the furthest i got for the jar money man yup, and the end of the version doesnt end with a black screen so you might have a bug my friend

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
it ends with the black screen if you sleep at others places than Courtney's, and sleeping at Courtney's will give you the end of content notice.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
So I am really stuck on this game right now. I need the ID from Ditch to get into the club but he's not where he's supposed to be outside the corner store and I can't find aurora or eric either. Not sure what to do now. Can someone please help me?

Also I need help with earning the 40 dollars for the card.

Last edited:

Zhar

Jun 28, 2017
So I am really stuck on this game right now. I need the ID from Ditch to get into the club but he's not where he's supposed to be outside the corner store and I can't find aurora or eric either. Not sure what to do now. Can someone please help me?

Also I need help with earning the 40 dollars for the card.
Both Aurora and Eric are in that east part of town where all the stores are. Just try every door really. You can visit both btw, Eric will give you the money and Aurora bit leads to some more scenes eventually.
Ditch should pop where he chills after you talk with those 2 i think.

ShadowPersona

May 29, 2017
Thanks for the help. I got access to Shelly's apartment. Now, all I have to do is go to end and wait for next release. By the way, how often does the dev release?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
The current version is the regular edition, so no PE or UPE yet.
My previous saves are from the v0.9UPE and it seems that going from UPE to regular got my save and stats all wonky.
Okay thanks than i will wait for the PE Release.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I've restarted this game so many times that I already know it by heart, but luckily it is a lot of fun.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
im glad he's working on courtney, my best girl in the game:firstimekiss: thank you for sharing.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes