RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I'm on the quest "Homeward bound" That girl told me to meet her back at the car to leave back to the main town, after talking with Bruske about the lies etc. Anyway, there's no one at the car and nothing I can do.
You need to go directly to the car. If the map change, she dissapears. I think it's a bug.

Reactions: WileECoyote

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
I'm on the quest "Homeward bound" That girl told me to meet her back at the car to leave back to the main town, after talking with Bruske about the lies etc. Anyway, there's no one at the car and nothing I can do.
The first time around she was in the waters north of the house, and you can only see her feets.. so yes it's a bug xD
You'll need to load a save before you talk to Bruske, talk to him, then she'll be next to the car hopefully.

Reactions: WileECoyote

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Is it me or is this update super short?
Let me know if I miss any scenes, the author removed the scene guides in the folder menu :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Play Fae book is in the house almost up at the mine entrance.

Anyone know, where the PlayFae Book is?
I think I'm at the end of content. Back in Issan, put Becca to bed and now I can't find Gavin. Not sure where else to look...

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
How many chapters are expected in that game?
Because v0.10 is pretty early, seeing that they add 0.01 every time :)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
gavin is ditch so where he usually is by the building
Yeah - must have visited before getting Becca home. Now I'm stuck at the next action (wait for Becca to contact me). I talk to everyone (including Shelly), can't rest anywhere except Ander's house (nothing in Coutney's apartment) - where it locks up into a black screen...

mhd.kk

Jun 21, 2017
Main quest: Wait for Becca to Contact you.
I can go rest, but after only black screen
help plzzz version 1

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
For sybian you have to peek through the keyhole in the door on the lowest right in the castle.

Someone able to steer me in the right direction for this?

As to the Mistress job - not enough dominant points to trigger, so I think it's like a plan for future?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
For some reason I always internally think of this game as The Cocksucker Chronicles. Not sure why...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
In fact, Tabitha in a dialogue explain that "(my last name) is Coceter, not Cock Eater".

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes