RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
Does anyone have a save file starting at chapter 2 where she enters the real world? I played up to this point before but deleted the save file.

For me the game download seems to be corrupted, anyone can confirm this? Weird part is, ALL versions are... and only this title, others are all ok
the mega link worked fine for me

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
To play on mac, replace the content (audio, data, fonts, icons, img, js folders) of the .06e public version of the .app/Contents/Resources/app.nw with the contents of .09b's /www/ folder.

keep the package.json of the .06e since that one is pointing to the right place for
"main": "index.html",
"icon": "icon/icon.png"
Tried this, and everything looks right, right up to the new content starting i.e. I end up in the Ander's house, but can't move. I can click on the wardrobe and change into jeans and top, but arrow/direction keys are non-functional. They are working in all of the older sections of the game (the 0.6 content). There must be some other little things that aren't there.

I'll try a fresh start and see how far I can go before lockup, but think this will be one I have to wait for the actual Mac release...

Arija

May 7, 2017
v.10 just came out for 5$ patrons if anyone has that. (I didn't know he changed his rewards around.)

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Well, I can give you the changelog (his post). Last time someone uploaded the 15$ version, so *Fingers crossed*.

Coceter Version .10 - Release Notes
Patrons only
Aug 5 at 7:57pm
Sorry for the day late release. Was stuck working a double shift yesterday.
Coceter Chronicles v.10 is here. It's a small start to Chapter 3, I have a lot of map and character work to do before I can get too far into Chapter 3.

Bug Fixes:

• - Courtney shouldn't bug out in Vurand anymore.
  • - A few small map tweaks.
Additions:

• - 5 Main story scenes
  • - Finale to Aurora's SQ
  • - 5 optional event scenes
  • - 2 Special Panty Scenes for the Panty Edition (Astal and Lily masturbation scenes.) These are not the typical 3 slide scenes like Tabitha's masturbation scenes.
  • - Tabitha has gained a new ability, very limited use as of right now.
Changes

• - Reworked the Chapter Select to include Chapter 3 start.
  • - Attribute Checks and dialogue choices are now color coded (This partially snuck into version .09b)
  • - Attribute Check Toggle - Turns off the need for Attribute checks during scenes. (I may have missed a couple, please let me know.)
Downloads can be found in the following three post for those with early access ($5 and above)

The 4k Journal Backgrounds can be found in the $5 post.

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Here's a link for the Panty Edition folks.

*Edit* I see there's some bugs. I'll try to keep an eye on this and update with bug fixes for the folks that like the sweet sweet panties.

Last edited:

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
This game is like catnip for me, i just can't get enough of it..
Agreed. I'm an on again/off again patron on it. Generally I try to let a couple versions go before I jump back in though, because it's so damn good and I get sad when it's over...

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Guys, does the Panty Edition have anything more than the "Panty Collection" menu? Or is that it? Cause I don't care much for that stuff.

klaker

Jul 17, 2017
Please help. :)
Main quest: Wait for Becca to Contact you.
I can go rest, but after only black screen with text Arousal and Money. :(

junlop

Donor
Apr 26, 2017
If you rest at Courtney's apartment you get the "end of update" message. I guess he just forgot to include that when resting at the house. So, you're done with the content for now.

requiem31

Sep 7, 2016
0.9 to 0.10, and here I was saving myself for a final release, silly me....
Welp, back to waiting I guess.

WileECoyote

May 22, 2017
I'm on the quest "Homeward bound" That girl told me to meet her back at the car to leave back to the main town, after talking with Bruske about the lies etc. Anyway, there's no one at the car and nothing I can do.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
0.9 to 0.10, and here I was saving myself for a final release, silly me....
Welp, back to waiting I guess.
Hahaha same... I was expecting 1.0 so I can finally get back to it... but no, it's 0.10... oh well. Gonna play this version for now, and after I'm done with it, won't touch this game again for a long time until the final version is out.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes