• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Mordaen

Apr 22, 2017
Is anyone else getting this error?

"Failed to load: img/pictures/TabiBate_ToyV_Anim%20(1).png"

Started popping up after the Demon guy with the weird cock.

Using version 0.9 fresh start.

edit... leads to a perpetual "Now Loading" screen.

edit p.s. My temperament and sluttyness never go past 10....?

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Is anyone else getting this error?

"Failed to load: img/pictures/TabiBate_ToyV_Anim%20(1).png"
I haven't got that far yet, but I do see those files in v.09 Unencrypted one.. I had similar error for "/img/characters/Coceter_Castle.png" while trying to get to the continue screen .. I just copied the title image and renamed it that since it's a similar image, well without the scan lines.

Also I'm on Mac, this works on some rpgmaker games maybe not all. If they have a mac version already, such as the public version v.06e, you can replace the content of "Game.app/Contents/Resource/app.nw/" with the contents of v.09 from "www", but keep package.json or change it to point "main": "index.html" & "icon": "icon/icon.png"

Copying this from Fenoxo forum since the Mac .06e had some error opening the game:
start up Terminal, go to the folder the Game file is in (named CoceterChronicles by default), and enter these commands:

Code:
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs\ Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs\ Helper\ EH.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper\ EH
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs\ Helper\ NP.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper\ NP

Mordaen

Apr 22, 2017
I haven't got that far yet, but I do see those files in v.09 Unencrypted one.. I had similar error for "/img/characters/Coceter_Castle.png" while trying to get to the continue screen .. I just copied the title image and renamed it that since it's a similar image, well without the scan lines.

Also I'm on Mac, this works on some rpgmaker games maybe not all. If they have a mac version already, such as the public version v.06e, you can replace the content of "Game.app/Contents/Resource/app.nw/" with the contents of v.09 from "www", but keep package.json or change it to point "main": "index.html" & "icon": "icon/icon.png"

Copying this from Fenoxo forum since the Mac .06e had some error opening the game:
Actually I'm using Win 7. I'll try some copying and creative renaming though.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Anyone know if it's possible to accept the maid job at Pandoras? Every time I try to get it Tabi just says that she didn't come all this way to still be a maid. Is there any pre-requisite in any of her stats?

xenos87

May 2, 2017
Does anybody else experience that the game simply locks up when completing the side quest Delicious Treats? After Chef Mavarn finished talking nothing happens. The cut scene does not disappear, but the background music keeps playing.

berny

Jun 8, 2017

Making good headway on v.10. I've started using a new lighting setup in my rendering that's sped them up a little bit, and have finished about 10 scenes so far that I want in the next update, about 2/3rds of the way done with the beginning portion of Chapter 3.
The v.10 update will include the new option to toggle off the Attribute Checks for those that don't want to play with them on. It's "ON" by default, and you'll be able to turn it "OFF" at any time. However the choice to turn it "OFF" is permanent for that play through.

I've also been doing some general cleanup behind the scenes of the game. Removing unused flags/variables and data, unfinished partial scenes that never made it in, etc...

Also, there will be a Beta for v.10 up later today. I couldn't release it over the weekend due to a few nasty bugs I had to fix and not having finished Tabitha's new Sprites/Avatars. It will be available to those who have Beta access at around 8pm EST today.

Musikito

May 28, 2017
Does the second nightmare at the start of v.0.9 come without images, it is just test untill she wakes up or it was something wrong with my game?

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Does the second nightmare at the start of v.0.9 come without images, it is just test untill she wakes up or it was something wrong with my game?
Well, there are no images for it in the uncrypted version, so either it has none, or they're missing

gahgahz

Jul 4, 2017
bug.PNG keep getting this error after i share bed with courtney in vurand. EDIT: just skipped all that nightmare scene and it was fine

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017
Version 0.9b - Please update the link :)

Changelog:
Bug Fixes:
Aurora's quest line now fails properly if you stayed at Shelly's
Fixed Skipping the nude photo shoot from setting the wrong quest stage and not paying Tabitha
Fixed the nude photo shoot from setting the wrong quest stage
Many fixes to Calen's scene that caused issues when going the Tabitha Only route.
Changes:
Obedience and Attitude have been combined into one Attribute, Temperament.
Removed the Attribute Check for the Prince Begging
Removed a few Attribute checks, lowered all others.
Update Save Game has been moved to Story Options
Clear Scene function added to Story Options, will remove any pictures that stick on screen
Journal Backgrounds are now selectable from the Panty Collection Menu
Scene Replay is now available from the main menu, rather than the beds (it will still give Tabitha arousal)
Additions

(Patron) New Masturbation scenes available at Fae House in Vurand
(Patron Tier 3 or higher) Tabitha's Panty Scenes have been added.
(Patron) New Journal Backgrounds (21 in Total)
2(almost 3) New Main Story scenes added
Daily Workout slides added (Must purchase workout clothes first)
Daily Reading slides added (Must collect a human world book first)
Animal Act Quest can now be finished
6 New optional Scenes added
2 New optional Conversations added
Tabitha can now purchase two new outfits (Dominatrix outfit and Gym Clothes)
IMPORTANT NOTE:
Make sure to use the Update Save function if you use an ongoing game, otherwise Tabitha's attributes will be all wonky and many scenes will not work. The game will recalculate her new Temperament and Sluttyness scores for you.

You are very welcome everyone :)

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Anyone know if it's possible to accept the maid job at Pandoras? Every time I try to get it Tabi just says that she didn't come all this way to still be a maid. Is there any pre-requisite in any of her stats?
Sorry to be a hassle, but does anyone know if it's possible to accept the maid job? Has anyone here been able to get it?

Jun 22, 2017
Sorry to be a hassle, but does anyone know if it's possible to accept the maid job? Has anyone here been able to get it?
Pretty sure it's NOT possible as the MC says she did not come all this way just to be a maid again.
It might change in future updates but atleast for now it is not possible, many people may have noticed that you can't enter the guard house 2nd floor & barracks in the castle, the auther has hinted at in the game "forth wall" that it will be possible in the future so maybe, you will be able to be a maid for some horny guy or girl in a future update :)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I don't suppose anyone has the .09 for Mac? Or point me in the right direction? Ryahn's links are long dead, and all I can find post-.06 are Win versions...

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
I don't suppose anyone has the .09 for Mac? Or point me in the right direction? Ryahn's links are long dead, and all I can find post-.06 are Win versions...
To play on mac, replace the content (audio, data, fonts, icons, img, js folders) of the .06e public version of the .app/Contents/Resources/app.nw with the contents of .09b's /www/ folder.

keep the package.json of the .06e since that one is pointing to the right place for
"main": "index.html",
"icon": "icon/icon.png"

If you are starting with a fresh .06e, then you may have errors opening the app.
Code:
start up Terminal, go to the folder the Game file is in (named CoceterChronicles by default), and enter these commands:

Code:
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs\ Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs\ Helper\ EH.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper\ EH
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs\ Helper\ NP.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper\ NP
ref Fenoxo forums:

Reactions: gusxxx and Burt

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
For me the game download seems to be corrupted, anyone can confirm this? Weird part is, ALL versions are... and only this title, others are all ok

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes