• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Author finally increased pledges to different tiers...
Edit: Corrected mistakes due to misread

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I couldn't see his posts as its locked ;)
So if I get it right the other tiers are fine extra reward?
Everybody can see the different tiers on the patreon page, not just patrons. But if anyone is interested, this is the latest post.

As many of you know, I've been in a debate on if and how I would use the reward system. I'd planned to reveal this earlier, but I withheld to think things over.
One of the important things to me, was avoiding the use of a staggered release schedule like most similar developers of this type of game use. That is a system where Group A gets Version A, Group B gets Version B, etc... Nothing against it, I just personally don't like that system, and I'd likely forget to release someones version, heh.

So after listening to some of you, and a discussion here or there, I've come up with the following.

$1 Tier - No Changes.

$5 Tier - In addition to the Patron Version, you'll get access to all the Journal Backgrounds in a 4k Wallpaper format. (That's 22 wallpapers when version .09 releases.)

$10 Tier - All The Above. Plus Early Access, and Access to the Special Scenes in the Panty Collection Menu.

$15 Tier - All The Above, Plus your version of the game will be unencrypted, giving you access to all the Renders outside of the game in the Pictures folder. (That's nearly 1,900 renders as of version .09)

$20 Tier - All The Above. Plus Beta Access with Debug Menu, and your name/username will go in the Credits section.

What exactly are the special scenes you ask (I know you didn't, i just wrote that.) The special scenes are basically scenes that fall outside the context of the story, allowing me to place the girls in situations I couldn't otherwise. For Example; The strict lesbian character Lily could just decide she wants to bang five guys at once... Hmm... I may have to do that now. I plan to release 1 or two girls each Version.

And someone is bound to ask, what is the goal here. Well, it's honestly a little selfish, but I'd like to be able to concentrate full time on the Coceter Chronicles. With three chapters to go in this game, a notebook full of ideas for a sequel, and an Idea bouncing around in my head for a slavemaker/princessmaker type of spin off using the characters. Well, that's a lot I want to do, with currently little available time, due to work.

There's also of course my upcoming need for a new GPU for my render rig. If the sounds emanating from my rig are anything to go by, my current GPU is on it's last legs. Upgrading from my near broken 4gig 980 to a 12gig 1080 would be a huge jump, and help my render times. As rendering is reliant on the available RAM in the GPU and the number of Cuda Cores available.

Now finally, I want to talk about the Beta Access. Before anyone jumps on that Tier, let me say this. My Beta's are often umm... Broke is the best word probably, as I like to jump around when I develop. Part of a Scene here, part of one there, maybe it's fully rendered, maybe it has no renders. That Tier is really only for those who truly want to help make the Coceter Chronicles reach its fullest potential. I'll actually have a new Beta of v.09 up Tuesday or Wednesday in case anyone is wondering.

Obviously these rewards wont start till the Version .09 release. I expect to release Version .09 the first week of July to Tier 3 and higher Patrons, and then the third week of July to everyone else. So if you get the wallpaper bundle, you'll get it that day, if you get the unencrypted version, yup, you'll get it that day.

These Tiers/Rewards may change in the future. I'm new to this system so we'll see how things go and tweak things as needed.

Last edited:

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
The gameplay is tied to game days, it's impossible to just play an unlimited number of game days?
In the human world, the library does not work. She for what?

Reactions: rKnight

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
0.9 is out, but he's changed how he does his pledging, so unless someone has the $10 or more package (or you find the link elsewhere) you won't see it for a couple of weeks.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i hope V0.9 is less buggy than the one before it... i couldn't play due to too many bugs, seriously tho there was soo many bugs i had to run off for some bug spray... :frown::frown::frown:

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
i hope V0.9 is less buggy than the one before it... i couldn't play due to too many bugs, seriously tho there was soo many bugs i had to run off for some bug spray... :frown::frown::frown:
Remember to update your save games.
I played 0.8 and it was not that buggy

egydom

Jun 30, 2017
Remember to update your save games.
I played 0.8 and it was not that buggy
well i`m stuck at the scene when they travel to the 2nd city in human world ... when tabitha enters her room and find courtney the game freezes at the end of the scene when courtney goes out of the room ...... any solutions?

Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016
well i`m stuck at the scene when they travel to the 2nd city in human world ... when tabitha enters her room and find courtney the game freezes at the end of the scene when courtney goes out of the room ...... any solutions?
Don't go to the house first, go to the cave instead

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I dont have access to it but here is version v08b

Windows:
Mac:

V09
Panty Edition
Win:
Mac:
Journel:

Unencrypted
Win:
Mac:
Journel:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
what is the difference. or rather which is the better version?
Unencrypted copy of the game, giving access to all the Renders outside of the game via the Pictures folder

Reactions: p90
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes