• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

xenos87

May 2, 2017
I can't open the chapter 2 optionals events in the scene replay system. It really sucks because apparently the scenes do not load properly the first time I encounter them, so I have to replay to see all stills and animations instead of only seeing some of them.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
how does the 'patreon only' stuff work? we actually have access to that or ?

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Yes. These are patron releases. (At least, mine and the above .08a link by @Kendra are, cba to look through the older releases).

Also, I'd like to point out, Nverjos' patreon is only 1$ a month. There are no other tiers and his work is pretty solid so far (in my opinion). Well worth a sub for one of the more reliable patreons. There are certainly enough garbage ones around.

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
I haven't played 0.8 yet but I'm curious, does the dev have any plans to go back to the demon Coceter look? When she went to the human world and I saw her model that really bummed me out. Plus fae or whatever world was so much more fun.

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
I haven't played 0.8 yet but I'm curious, does the dev have any plans to go back to the demon Coceter look? When she went to the human world and I saw her model that really bummed me out. Plus fae or whatever world was so much more fun.
Haven't seen anything per se, but I would personally think (given the content) there will be more human-pc + demon content in the game, plus I'm pretty sure you'll go back at some point (if for no other reason than you have that quest to sex up your brother).

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
i kind of got the feeling of forshadowing when someone mentioned about a character being able to move freely between worlds that once tabi has her powers awoken she will be able to aswell

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes