• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
There's a new post about the update. Anyone can post it? Thanks!

Well v.08 is rolling along smoothly, I'm down to waiting on renders, 1 large scene and 2 small scenes left to finish.
The ability to skip directly to Chapter 2 is finished and will be available when starting a new game. I've also added Virgnity tracking to the game now, and Tabitha will mention it more often during scenes if you've been keeping her pure. You'll also be able to get out of every scene without losing it if your careful in your choices. (This will work best with a new game, though the Update Save function will set her Virginity too, though it's not 100 as not all scenes checked for it to begin with.)

More sprites were finished, most noticeable will be the guards who will no longer looks so puny next to Tabitha.

And finally my first 4k wallpaper (3840 x 2160). I created this out of frustration when I couldn't get a scene to work the way I wanted. To cool my head I made this instead. There's only a NSFW version at the moment as it took several hours to render. (Preview above)

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Dev Update. Release of 0.8 plan for this week (Wednesday or Thursday on the safe side).
Also he is planning to have Patreon Tiers (instead of his 1$)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: if95

Alfred

May 13, 2017
By taking the save of 0.7c, my character is invisible on the map. Someone got the same problem ?

From the changelog
---IMPORTANT---

You must use the Update Save Game function for all on going games. Failure to do so will cause Tabitha to be invisible, and keep her virginity status at "lost"

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Right, my bad ..
I updated the save, it's not gamebreaker since i had the scenes views anyway but it's better than you.

But i still can't get after the proposition of ride with the dog, screen goes black and nothing happen :(

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
How do you get to the farm?

Also, don't skip the nude photoshoot or you'll be stuck naked and unable to leave the building.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes