• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
I thought you could choose the 'go with Haley' thing or whatever after leaving the bar in order to avoid the rape scene?

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't make clickable links apparently because I'm a dumbass or something. I remember how I used to do it on another forum but it appears not to work on here, sorry.

Last edited:

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
V0.8b

Wallpaper

Click ready links. Thanks for the links by the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kendra and medhaud

Musikito

May 28, 2017
This game is really nice, but seeing how patreons usually works i have to ask.

How much time it normaly takes between updates? and how much new content are usually per update?

Thanks.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
This game is really nice, but seeing how patreons usually works i have to ask.

How much time it normaly takes between updates? and how much new content are usually per update?

Thanks.
The cool thing about Patreon is. You can check yourself when he does updates ^^
0.8 was released on June 7th
0.7 was released on May 3rd
0.6 was a long while before.

His patreon is 1$ and you get the game updates... which is pretty nice!
Every update was pretty decent in term of size. It's quality content, and I couldn't say how much time it takes to go through his content as some people speed run the content for the sex-scene only...

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I was pleasantly surprised by that game: well written lore, and the story is interesting while managing to still be sexy. :)

BTW a little bug in 8b : I had to skip the last scene to enter the veil, otherwise I was stuck ingame.

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
I was pleasantly surprised by that game: well written lore, and the story is interesting while managing to still be sexy. :)

BTW a little bug in 8b : I had to skip the last scene to enter the veil, otherwise I was stuck ingame.
If the bug is what I'm thinking it is, this will help you:
Missing Tabitha image patch (Unzip into game folder.)
- win
-mac

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
If the bug is what I'm thinking it is, this will help you:
No, there wasn't any missing image, just no transition between the visual novel style dialogue, and the rpg style end of chapter 1 when you have to enter the Veil.
It's not a big bug if you can skip the scene, but still annoying.

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
This missing image bug made the game just freeze when they'd show Tabitha in her human form (with the glasses, if I'm not mistaken). After someone said something like "let's see how you look like" the game went back to its RPG style and froze.

If this description fits with the bug you're facing, the lack of the pic is the cause.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes