• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes
M

MantisK

I may have missed a keyboard option, but found no way to save. I just played until she crossed the veil, then quit because...life happens.
It is interesting, the new tall mini-me's are strange and seem out of place. I'm sure it is just from being used to the old avatars.

clarkman

Jun 14, 2017
On the quest "trough the veil" I can't seam to find a way out of the castle and Lily I nowhere to be found. Is it a bug or is there a solution to this?

RNGname

May 5, 2017
You may want to add Bestiality to the genre, it's all avoidable as far as I can tell, but there are 3 scenes that I found.

yrou

May 1, 2017
Hello my anglai and bad I do not manage to complete the quests secondhand I need your help
There is a tutorial with all the way thank you

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
what do the different versions do?
All the info is on the patreon page.

Unencrypted Version (included panties version): Have all the images in the picture folder
Panties Version : Extra scene in the menu (not part of the game, like 4th wall type of scene)

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Guys I need an explanation: I played the game until the end, and it suggests that there are still MANY MANY things that will happen in the story. Also, many extra scenes in the "scene replay" section are missing because "not ready yet". So, I don't understand, how can it be at version 0.9?

Individualist

Aug 5, 2016
I don't understand, how can it be at version 0.9?
Developers each have their own understanding of version numbers that have nothing at all to do with the common understanding that their audience holds. We assume version 1.0 means the game is completed, and unless there are some well hidden but game breaking bugs to deal with, that should be that. Some developers start at version 1.0, despite it being equivalent to v0.01 in the eyes of the consumer, due to having only a handful of minutes worth of playtime. You just can't go by version numbers except when comparing what you've already played with what's currently available.

That's mostly meant to be a general statement, but in this particular case it's version 0.09, not version 0.90

Reactions: Voilsh

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
So, I don't understand, how can it be at version 0.9?
Developers each have their own understanding of version numbers that have nothing at all to do with the common understanding that their audience holds. We assume version 1.0 means the game is completed [...]

/engineer rant on

So first of all, to address something. A lot of people thinks that after 0.9 it's 1.0. Wrong. It can be 0.10
All of this depends on the school of thoughts.

What I tend to find the most natural (my personal software engineer experience) is the following:
Release:Major:Minor example: 7.2.5
This version is an example from the current version of World of Warcraft. 7th release, 2nd major content patch and 5th patching.
Thing to remember, the version the client (customer) gets is not necessarily sequential. There could be gap depending on the release schedule as version continues to go forward as you publish it.

Personally, I think a lot of devs gets it wrong, but then again there's no ""official"" way, just some ways more accepted than others.

/engineer rant off

Reactions: Bob123

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Since nobody has posted this, here is the new Dev-Update:

Version .10 - The start of Chapter 3, is coming along rather smoothly. Have 3-4 scenes finished rendering, and am about 2/3's done with the starting events for the chapter. A beta will be available later this week for those that get access to them.
Also Version .09b is available to those that have Early Access. This is simply a bug fix update for v.09 and has no new content.

Version .09b will be available to all patrons on, July 19th. (Please remember I am on EST)

Funny, apparently he is aware of the confusion about the different version numbers and renamed? them to 0.09 and 0.10. He is fast, not bad, the last beta was less than two weeks ago.

Last edited:

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Funny, apparently he is aware of the confusion about the different version numbers and renamed? them to 0.09 and 0.10. He is fast, not bad, the last beta was less than two weeks ago.
Interesting! So he might have a user here?

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Interesting! So he might have a user here?
Actually, I think it's pure coincidence, he may have noticed it himself or someone else pointed it out, though I'm pretty sure he knows about this forum. I just wrote that because I posted this after the confusion here about the version numbers. I probably wouldn't have recognized the change in the version number myself, if I hand't read the post about them right before. So I may have expressed myself a little confusingly.

Last edited:

Otter_Mayhem

May 3, 2017
Great Game, It is such a relief to play a game with an interesting story and plenty of options and paths to follow. I played for hours and it seems like you still have quite a bit of story to go. I really look forward to the next update.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Heh. He's not the first to do that with version numbers (.8, .9, .10 ??). Treating it like whole numbers. Probably as it's the last thing they think about when starting a project.
But nice to see there's more content coming... I was kinda wondering myself as .9 came around. Story and characters is one of my favs.

Reactions: balabasuu
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes