• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report system will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.
    Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.
    The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT
    Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Finally got around to playing this. This one is surprisingly good. Way better than some of the Patreon games with a lot more support.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Yes, this Scene should be there, as the renders are present in the Pictures Folder.
It seems to be an optional quest, which you can get in the real world. Like I said, the renders are there, just like a few other interesting looking ones.

CG:

Reactions: Bite Me LLZ

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Anyone got a save for going into the real world? Don't want to spend the time getting there again with a new save. :(

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Anyone got a save for going into the real world? Don't want to spend the time getting there again with a new save. :(
this is my first time but if ive done it right this should be it:

Reactions: jp25

bruno

Apr 3, 2017
Finally got around to playing this. This one is surprisingly good. Way better than some of the Patreon games with a lot more support.
Agreed. This is the first patreon game I'm supporting. He only has one reward tier (one dollar), and publishes old versions for free. Very likeable. This is not to say that there aren't other games worth supporting, but a combination of quality and a fair price model is pretty rare in my experience. But I'm still pretty new to this whole patreon thing, so maybe I just haven't found them yet.
I'm kinda worried his project is too ambitious though, the last release was pretty buggy. Maybe it would be better to release smaller, more polished updates.

Lolo34570

Apr 28, 2017
You sure there is one? I only saw options to jerk and suck
Yes, this Scene should be there, as the renders are present in the Pictures Folder.
It seems to be an optional quest, which you can get in the real world. Like I said, the renders are there, just like a few other interesting looking ones.

CG:

I saw it in the pictures folder but i can't launch it, same with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I saw it in the pictures folder but i can't launch it, same with

CG:
I was twice at the gloryhole. First time was you jerking, second time sucking.
There is no third time, since the game ends during the second night and the third isn't available in this version. Maybe it's just a render that was finished, but will be implemented into the game in the next version. Just because the picture is there it doesn't mean that it's actually in the game.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Animations never seem to work/launch for me.

I always just have the map and a continue button.

:FeelsBadMan:
It can be fixed, if you have additional option, like angle and so. Just switch between them and the animation should play.

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
is there a beast scene i hear mentioning of the koralund (wolf people) a lot and even saw one in the town but i never found any scene so is there one in this version?

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
Alas, that doesn't work either.
You have two options:

- copy your entire save folder to your new www folder
- start a new game and make a save in the same slot of the save you want to load (if your save is in the 19th slot, you save the new game in the 19th slot)

Because the saves shown are the ones global.rpgsave file stores, not the ones in the folder.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes