RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the game have an terrible bug.. if you go into "story option" .. you will be stuck with the background pic forever, and restart the save didnt fix it... damn, i lose lots of progression :(

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
I found that not taking the "alt" (sexual) option with Steven but doing the delivery instead allowed progression with Eric/Aurora conversation(s) towards movement on getting the ID.

Reactions: Nighteyes11

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
the game have an terrible bug.. if you go into "story option" .. you will be stuck with the background pic forever, and restart the save didnt fix it... damn, i lose lots of progression :(
when you stuck with the page, press Esc again to show menu, then pick the first option, then press Esc again. It will go back to normal. Unless you want to wait until he fixed it.

Reactions: Nighteyes11

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
when you stuck with the page, press Esc again to show menu, then pick the first option, then press Esc again. It will go back to normal. Unless you want to wait until he fixed it.
tryed, didnt work :/

SloppyJohnson

Aug 12, 2016
- Win 0.7b
- Mac 0.7b

Missing Tabitha image patch (Unzip into game folder.)
- win
-mac

I'll keep an eye out for when he fixes the rest of the issues. In the comments, Nverjos says hes working on a lot of the bugfixes, so a fixed version could be coming soon.

Edit: "I've got the tracking bug fixed and am meticulously playing through the game myself testing every option and conversation right now. Making sure every single little thing works. I'd say tomorrow at the earliest, Monday at the latest, for version 7c."

Last edited:
Reactions: QwertyBam

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys, i'm stuck too after the night club, the quest log tell me to go back to the house and search for the cute little redhead, but i don't find her. That's disapointing.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
All time I get this message when I try my old save from 6e (aso update save not work) "cannot read property 'quest' of undefined" means this I must play the Game new from the beginning?

Or is this a bug and he try to fix it?

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
All time I get this message when I try my old save from 6e (aso update save not work) "cannot read property 'quest' of undefined" means this I must play the Game new from the beginning?

Or is this a bug and he try to fix it?
You probably need to start a new game.
I did, and had almost no problems. (Besides a few small bugs)

Reactions: Dole
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes