RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

berny

Jun 8, 2017
For some reason I always internally think of this game as The Cocksucker Chronicles. Not sure why...
Since all forms of subtetly are very hard to recognize on the internet, here's a serious answer: How would you pronounce coceter?

@IgnisBE I'm pretty sure buying the outfit is all there is at the moment. I checked the images of the last version and found nothing, except the picture where you buy the outfit.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone knows how to complete Aurora quest?
It says I have to flirt a bit with her, but I don't know how :L

ShadowPersona

May 29, 2017
I don't think anybody answered yet so I'm asking again: how can you enter Shelly's apartment? I can use the cheat menu plugin for mv to change the switch to be able to enter it but I don't know how to do it normally.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I don't think anybody answered yet so I'm asking again: how can you enter Shelly's apartment? I can use the cheat menu plugin for mv to change the switch to be able to enter it but I don't know how to do it normally.
I'm pretty sure you just have to follow the main quest and she will eventually speek to you.
She offers you to stay at her apartment instead of with Eric's family.

ShadowPersona

May 29, 2017
I'm pretty sure you just have to follow the main quest and she will eventually speek to you.
She offers you to stay at her apartment instead of with Eric's family.
Really? I tried to replay the game but I never got her to offer that. Is there something you have to do with Steve when meeting him for her to offer it? Everytime, I just have Tabitha blow him with Shelly. Should I just have her do the delivery then?

By the way, does anybody else get an error message in scene replay for Meeting Steve?

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Really? I tried to replay the game but I never got her to offer that. Is there something you have to do with Steve when meeting him for her to offer it? Everytime, I just have Tabitha blow him with Shelly. Should I just have her do the delivery then?
Yes.
I did the delivery task, and when you return Shelly will talk to you.

ShadowPersona

May 29, 2017
Yes.
I did the delivery task, and when you return Shelly will talk to you.
So that was what I was missing. Thanks! I'll try later today. By the way, did you also have that error in scene replay? It seems like it can't find an .png image file several times though it still seems to be showing the correct image.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Delivery task = Shelly
Others = Aurora&co

I think thats how its done :p

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I think you complete her quest in chapter 3
You know when? Last thing she says is that she's preparing for a date. After that, when I go to sleep, the screen goes black. I assume that's the end of current update?

ShadowPersona

May 29, 2017
To complete Aurora's quest, everytime you see her, take the time to flirt and talk with her. Say she looks nice, tell her you kissed her because you like her if you asked her to stay with you after a nightmare and kissed her, and other stuff like that. I think you also need to spy on her and Steve. If you do that, when you meet her in Chapter 3 like she asked you to in Chapter 2, you can show her your penis if you have one when she says she likes guys or continue to kiss her. Afterwards, if you rest at her home, she will come and try to leave. That is when you need to grab her and you will get a scene depending on if she knows you have a cock or not and you will complete her quest.

Reactions: Kendra and Aiden

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
To complete Aurora's quest, everytime you see her, take the time to flirt and talk with her. Say she looks nice, tell her you kissed her because you like her if you asked her to stay with you after a nightmare and kissed her, and other stuff like that. I think you also need to spy on her and Steve. If you do that, when you meet her in Chapter 3 like she asked you to in Chapter 2, you can show her your penis if you have one when she says she likes guys or continue to kiss her. Afterwards, if you rest at her home, she will come and try to leave. That is when you need to grab her and you will get a scene depending on if she knows you have a cock or not and you will complete her quest.
Huh?? I don't have the option to flirt or kiss Aurora the few times I can talk to her. I saw her once at the clothing shop and a couple of times at home, but never got any options to do anything.

Did I miss something at start perhaps? I chose to do delivery for Steve and not blow him if that's it.

ShadowPersona

May 29, 2017
Wait, are you living with Shelly or with Aurora's family? That might make a difference. I get what I just wrote after meeting Steve. Afterwards, if I remember right, you meet Aurora while she is changing. Also, you have to speak with her everytime. She won't come up to you herself. I'll play the game again and see what you have to do specifically since I haven't played for a few days.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
For Aurora's quest previously you must talk to her three times and don't sleep in Shelly's in the earlys of the chapter.
Then at night go to the Anders House (I suggest do anything before) and talk to Aurora, the scene appears.

Sorry my english

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I am living with Aurora's family and got the quest start after peeking at her changing. Can't seem to get any progress with her though, and I try to find her as often as possible.

Think I'll just restart the game and blow Steve this time, maybe that changes something :L

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I didn't blow Steve and get the quest. Don't forget talk/flirt in the Aurora's work also.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I didn't blow Steve and get the quest. Don't forget talk/flirt in the Aurora's work also.
Does it give you a legit option to flirt? Because all I can do is talk.

Thanks for the help though guys. I'll try again with a new save :)

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Does it give you a legit option to flirt? Because all I can do is talk.

Thanks for the help though guys. I'll try again with a new save :)
All you have to do is to stick with aurora all the time, after every little things that happen in the game check on her in the house or the clothes shop

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes