RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I wonder if that centaur is going to be a futa centaur...?
From
As for Kara (the centaur), I'm undecided on whether Tabitha will have any "relations" with her. If anything, Futa Tabi will be able to. There is a male centaur being introduced as well.

The Centaurs are a sort of last minute addition. I saw them on the Daz Market Place a couple months back and said "I have to have those in Coceter!" So I'm writing storylines up for their characters as I go.

I've actually done that, there is a Male Centaur roaming around Almare that Tabitha can see and comment on. It's not a full blown scene, just an appearance, similar to the Koranlud that has a one liner.

Reactions: Krull

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I was about to remark that there ain't no such thing as female centaurs. But apparently there are: . They are however much more recent than the male centaurs and first appear in the 4th century BC. Never too old to learn I suppose :D.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I was about to remark that there ain't no such thing as female centaurs. But apparently there are: . They are however much more recent than the male centaurs and first appear in the 4th century BC. Never too old to learn I suppose :D.
I have a saying i normaly go by that is: Everyday is a school day! :)I learn something everyday.

I prefer when tabi get banged by courtney :FeelsBadMan:
Futa Courtney is bae though so it's still all good!:heartcoveredeyes:

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
to tell the truth i find tabitha not attractive at all, the only good thing about her is that we can choose who will take her virginity.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes