RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
My FuTabi always helps the poor guy with Duke or whatever the puppy's name is. FuTabi is cool like that :D
See FuTabi is blessed with such a big heart, she just wants to help everyone with their problems.
Such a good girl, people should take notes on how to be such a good and cool girl.;)
Damn, the wait for .11 is stressing me out more then it should, games just to good.
I knooooooow! its killing me inside.. i can like feel it! food taste like ash, drinking is like drinking sand!:'( the wait is to hard.. we need to start holding hands or something.:closedeyesmile:

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
See FuTabi is blessed with such a big heart, she just wants to help everyone with their problems.
Such a good girl, people should take notes on how to be such a good and cool girl.;)

I knooooooow! its killing me inside.. i can like feel it! food taste like ash, drinking is like drinking sand!:'( the wait is to hard.. we need to start holding hands or something.:closedeyesmile:
Was gonna suggest a prayer circle to Slaanesh but it looks like .11 already arrived, now we just gotta wait a little longer.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Was gonna suggest a prayer circle to Slaanesh but it looks like .11 already arrived, now we just gotta wait a little longer.
Oh trust me.. im waiting! this my face every time i see something posted here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But if someone still wants to hold hands.. im all for it!
*holds out hand*
NO biting though!

Jun 22, 2017
Ahh Nova, we can't keep running into each other like this.
As for hand holding I got something much better for you to hold, can't promise that it won't bite tho "Giggle"

"MMMM, do be a dear and let me know when we can play "Coceter" again :kissingheart:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Couldn't help myself, and DL'd. I'm on a Mac and did my thingy, but I find the saves are broken, and the interface seems a little different? Is this true on the PC as well?

PS - also getting the img7 missing error when accessing the log, and saves don;t start where they should...I think we need to restart...o well, like the game enuff it's no problem...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

The change log for this version is far to large to post here, so I'm going to paraphrase what's done.
Changes and Additions:
  • - Over a dozen rerendered scenes, with a cleaner/smoother feel
  • - Over 30 new interactions and events added between Chapter 1 and 2.
  • - New Characters introduced (One a possible romance interest for Tabitha)
  • - Sprites are finally finished for all NPC's
  • - All the Maps have been properly parallaxed, some redone from scratch.
  • - New HUD, replaces the Journal Option.
  • - Redone Options Menu and choices
  • - Quest/Event tracking was completely redone (Rewrote every event from scratch)

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Couldn't help myself, and DL'd. I'm on a Mac and did my thingy, but I find the saves are broken, and the interface seems a little different? Is this true on the PC as well?

PS - also getting the img7 missing error when accessing the log, and saves don;t start where they should...I think we need to restart...o well, like the game enuff it's no problem...
Try go to Story Options and click on the Update Save Game, but make a backup first.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017

There was an issue with the latest release not present in the Debug Copies. Please download the Hotfix now available in your respective download post. It's only a few KB's.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes