RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well I'm glad someone is happy but I can't stand futa. I'll just be happy with the futa free version. I don't see it as a zero sum game, both paths can be fine. I'm happy to support her on Patreon, and I dont even mind the long wait, I just don't like being in the dark. Knowing of a long wait is better than not knowing and hoping for a release any day.
I'm just teasing you personally I love both futa tabi and non futa tabi.... I was not really trying to make you feel that you were wrong. I just used some good natured ribbing :)

I'm trying to understand why there seems to be drama building about the release of 0.12. I've been following this game since May of last year, and there has been steady development all along this path. Sure - some of them took a little longer than others, but .02 to .06 took from May 2016 to Feb of this year. Again - been more steady so far throughout this year, but to start talking about the sky falling because 10 days or so over the average of just the last few months does not mean horror horror the death and destruction it is all failing oh my god I'll never see Tabi-Futa (or non-futa) again...

Really - just......give it a rest and appreciate what we get when we get it...(sorry for pontificating)
I whole heartedly agree with you. I've only really recently began to follow her but I believe V.12 will come out some time soon.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well I'm glad someone is happy but I can't stand futa. I'll just be happy with the futa free version. I don't see it as a zero sum game, both paths can be fine. I'm happy to support her on Patreon, and I dont even mind the long wait, I just don't like being in the dark. Knowing of a long wait is better than not knowing and hoping for a release any day.
I'm guessing this reply wasn't meant for me.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
aye either way i think its really shit communication by the dev
It's definitely not a good look. The last post from Nverjos was on Oct 14th when he stated he was hoping to get the Beta released, "by next Wednesday." That would have been Oct 18th. Nothing since then.

Since that time there have been two separate posts in the community section stating worry over the lack of communication, along with who knows how many PMs.

I really like this game, and I hope it continues, but with all of the above and the fact that pledges are going to be paid out on November 1, I expect he's going to see a bunch of pledges cancelled today and tomorrow that could have been avoided with a simple, "Hey, I'm not dead."

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It's definitely not a good look. The last post from Nverjos was on Oct 14th when he stated he was hoping to get the Beta released, "by next Wednesday." That would have been Oct 18th. Nothing since then.

Since that time there have been two separate posts in the community section stating worry over the lack of communication, along with who knows how many PMs.

I really like this game, and I hope it continues, but with all of the above and the fact that pledges are going to be paid out on November 1, I expect he's going to see a bunch of pledges cancelled today and tomorrow that could have been avoided with a simple, "Hey, I'm not dead."
There have been other devs that have taken extra long time to respond for one reason or another. They then came back with good things even though it was over due in general. Just because there are people who post hey, we are concerned and no response doesn't mean anything. there could have been a medical emergency, there could have been a local natural disaster, the dev's house could have caught fire, and that is just a few things off the top of my head. worrisome? yes. cause to think this is "BAD" no. keep in mind this dev apparently deals with chronic medical conditions and perhaps that is what has happened, i do not know off hand and I think speculation is just that, speculation and nothing based on hard facts. the facts are this dev does sometimes come out late, and when he/she does they still come out with something.

look at holy slaves, the dev basically said she took on WAY too much for the schedule she wanted to keep and there won't be content this month. i dunno seems plausible in any number of thoughts as to what has happened.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
i dunno seems plausible in any number of thoughts as to what has happened.
I agree with almost everything you said, and if my post came across as, "EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!" then I certainly apologize, that was not my intent.

As I said, the lack of communication is not a good look. I think it's going to cause Nverjos to lose some pledges from patrons, which is unfortunate. I am not attempting to encourage anyone to cancel, nor am I trying to suggest I know or even think the project is dead. All I'm saying is we don't know what's going on, and that's exactly the problem.

I haven't been following this game for a super long time, but for as long as I have been, Nverjos has posted about once a week with at least something. Regardless of what other devs do, this is at least a bit out of character behavior for this dev, and yes, I find that a bit worrisome.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
SADLY, i heard that nverjos was masturbating 24/24h of his ONLY made**COURTNEY** so the thing is his hand's can't move any more, please give him a month or two for heal guys =)

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I agree with almost everything you said, and if my post came across as, "EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!" then I certainly apologize, that was not my intent.

As I said, the lack of communication is not a good look. I think it's going to cause Nverjos to lose some pledges from patrons, which is unfortunate. I am not attempting to encourage anyone to cancel, nor am I trying to suggest I know or even think the project is dead. All I'm saying is we don't know what's going on, and that's exactly the problem.

I haven't been following this game for a super long time, but for as long as I have been, Nverjos has posted about once a week with at least something. Regardless of what other devs do, this is at least a bit out of character behavior for this dev, and yes, I find that a bit worrisome.
It's not just your post, it's other people bringing these things up. and it's not totally out of character, the Dev has been uncommunicative a few times, so for now all we can do is wait and say hey we hope he/she is alright ( I have the suspicion the dev is a She) but you are correct it is unnerving. :) I only posted this because others have been saying the project is dead! (not you specifically :) ) So I'm trying to keep people from making connection from a previous woe is us then another post and blamo it's another thinking it's a dead project...

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
It's not just your post, it's other people bringing these things up. and it's not totally out of character, the Dev has been uncommunicative a few times, so for now all we can do is wait and say hey we hope he/she is alright ( I have the suspicion the dev is a She) but you are correct it is unnerving. :) I only posted this because others have been saying the project is dead! (not you specifically :) ) So I'm trying to keep people from making connection from a previous woe is us then another post and blamo it's another thinking it's a dead project...
I agree the project is not dead but then again im kinda like, a simple quick post dont take that long to post you know?
it keeps everyone calm and collected and stops people from going all around "AHH!! PANIC!!" like just a single post with 10 words can do alot, i'm just saying. Now lets all hold hands and hope we get the game soon! cause i need some (futa)Tabi loving in my life right about now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I agree the project is not dead but then again im kinda like, a simple quick post dont take that long to post you know?
it keeps everyone calm and collected and stops people from going all around "AHH!! PANIC!!" like just a single post with 10 words can do alot, i'm just saying. Now lets all hold hands and hope we get the game soon! cause i need some (futa)Tabi loving in my life right about now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh I agree... I'm trying to get the dev to respond myself :) hehe

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm trying... when I like something and I think I can make a difference I do what I can.

Reactions: OttO

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I admit, I deleted my pledge. Maybe there is a perfectly fine explanation why Nverjos isn't responding, and if that's the case, I'm gonna start pledging again, but this isn't cool.
I'm a not a very demanding patron, I pledge to somebody when I believe in the product and that the creator is doing a good job, but not responding in a time where patreon changed the rules isn't a good job imo, especially when you announced a new update in your last post. Patreon isn't a AAA game, communication is very important. The patrons take a leap of faith with the creator (I hope that's the correct expression), a post once a week isn't too much to ask for.

Reactions: gahgahz and Freki
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes