RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Didnt know you were batman!
I admit, I deleted my pledge. Maybe there is a perfectly fine explanation why Nverjos isn't responding, and if that's the case, I'm gonna start pledging again, but this isn't cool.
I'm a not a very demanding patron, I pledge to somebody when I believe in the product and that the creator is doing a good job, but not responding in a time where patreon changed the rules isn't a good job imo, especially when you announced a new update in your last post. Patreon isn't a AAA game, communication is very important. The patrons take a leap of faith with the creator (I hope that's the correct expression), a post once a week isn't too much to ask for.
Oh I quite understand your feeling, and perhaps if she does come back to things soon maybe you'll think of re-pledging. I won't fault you for not wanting to send good money to something you can't see the future on. I won't judge you in the bad for this, I applaud you for sticking it out for now. All I ask is you keep an open mind for when she does come back. deal?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
All i'm asking for is a simple tiny-tiny-cute-tiny post from the dev saying something.. is that to much to ask for a simple little lost pirate such as me?:teary:
Yup that's what i'm hoping to see son :( I'm worried

Reactions: ponyguy
May 30, 2017
Everyone called me a liar.. my friend say now that he got the news from the dev. himself. And yes, the dev. is a guy. Sorry for that. I feel sad because i really liked this game. I still hope my friend is lying but but. ALL GAMES THAT I LIKE DIES? Fuck i'm out of here.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Everyone called me a liar.. my friend say now that he got the news from the dev. himself. And yes, the dev. is a guy. Sorry for that. I feel sad because i really liked this game. I still hope my friend is lying but but. ALL GAMES THAT I LIKE DIES? Fuck i'm out of here.
WHAT, are blabling about, you and your friend :FeelsBadMan:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I assume you're the same guy that said the game was dead a couple of days ago? If so, nobody called you a liar, but believing some random guy on the Internet who claims to know something without saying how he got that information, is not a very wise thing to do.
And your current post isn't any more informative than your last.

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Ah yes this "friend" does this friend look like this-->:tf: ?

Where is this proof you keep going around saying? all i see is some dude said his dude said "something-something".
Also we got people in here that are patreons of this dev and they have no idea either whats going on and have not had a single thing said to them personally like your "friend" apperently has. I guess your "friend" must be special or something.

Until i see any proof, i call BS on anything you say. Your "news" is as valid as much as me going aroung saying.
"Hey guys, i got V0.12 here on my HDD. I got it sent to me yesterday by the dev herself!
(also yes the dev told me her gender yup yup!)".

See how stupid it now sounds when you go around saying this without anything to back it up?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Where is this proof you keep going around saying? all i see is some dude said his dude said "something-something".
Also we got people in here that are patreons of this dev and they have no idea either whats going on and have not had a single thing said to them personally like your "friend" apperently has. I guess your "friend" must be special or something.

Until i see any proof, i call BS on anything you say. Your "news" is as valid as much as me going aroung saying.
"Hey guys, i got V0.12 here on my HDD. I got it sent to me yesterday by the dev herself!

See how stupid it now sounds when you go around saying this without anything to back it up?
Couldn't say better, now i guess don't have to. :cool:

Reactions: ponyguy
May 30, 2017

Y mad? The game is probably dead. You don't need to cry. My friend says that he was one of the highest patreons and therefore always got the game a few days before everyone else, i believe that is why he got the news only, more important patreon also many people ask him about the game daily so, it gets quite annoying to answer all patreons, also he doens't want to lose the money that all patreons give him in case he come back and continues with the game. My friend say that the dev. is taking a break in a few weeks and right now the game is dead but he may maybe comeback but doens't want to tell anyone. I can't tell this is true but my friend is telling me this. I can't say for sure this is true. Stop cry and let's see what happens.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
First of all the My friend heard it from another friend who heard it from their friend does NOT fly!!! all that says is you are a troll trying to bring people down. Is it possible? yes... but very unlikely for right now.

Secondly, the dev contacted me and said that SHE was sick in the hospital with MONO and could not work on the game but wanted ME to know since she knew how much I liked the game that she will be posting over the weekend once she gets out of the hospital.

Now see how stupid it sounds? unless you can prove that your proof is legitimate it will not be. even if you share a private email with the headders set up, that could be FAKED too. so go away troll.

Here, Here! it is stupid yes and the guy is a troll here. unfortunately my anti-troll spray doesn't work on the internet. :p

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Y mad? The game is probably dead. You don't need to cry. My friend says that he was one of the highest patreons and therefore always got the game a few days before everyone else, i believe that is why he got the news only, more important patreon also many people ask him about the game daily so, it gets quite annoying to answer all patreons, also he doens't want to lose the money that all patreons give him in case he come back and continues with the game. My friend say that the dev. is taking a break in a few weeks and right now the game is dead but he may maybe comeback but doens't want to tell anyone. I can't tell this is true but my friend is telling me this. I can't say for sure this is true. Stop cry and let's see what happens.
I'm not gonna waste more time on you Mr.Troll go be salty and troll somewhere else.:tf::test3:
First of all the My friend heard it from another friend who heard it from their friend does NOT fly!!! all that says is you are a troll trying to bring people down. Is it possible? yes... but very unlikely for right now.

Secondly, the dev contacted me and said that SHE was sick in the hospital with MONO and could not work on the game but wanted ME to know since she knew how much I liked the game that she will be posting over the weekend once she gets out of the hospital.

Now see how stupid it sounds? unless you can prove that your proof is legitimate it will not be. even if you share a private email with the headders set up, that could be FAKED too. so go away troll.

Here, Here! it is stupid yes and the guy is a troll here. unfortunately my anti-troll spray doesn't work on the internet. :p
My boy Freki laying down the truth!:kissingheart:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes