RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Many thanks micmitja just what I was looking for :evilsmile::cool:
Sure your welcome. :)

I agree this one, MGA, and College life are pretty good in relation to the RPGM model. the hardest part is the low graphics on the map and then the high graphics on the CG... but good still! :)
Yeah maybe, but its playable more than we can say for most or rpgm and got story beside that also dev is on this forum involved with ppl what always good (i think he is wasnt there in a while tho) :)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Sure your welcome. :)

Yeah maybe, but its playable more than we can say for most or rpgm and got story beside that also dev is on this forum involved with ppl what always good (i think he is wasnt there in a while tho) :)
yup... college life's dev is there... i wish MGA's wasn't as much of a prick as he apparently was. and i just want to hear from Nverjos.... :)

Reactions: ponyguy

knerre

Jul 30, 2017
The radio silence of Nverjos is a bit disconcerting. Hope this isn't too OT, but are there any other great fantasy-themed VNs available? I've played the Adventures of Tara and enjoyed that (apart from the fact that it's developed in RPGM). Dreams of Desire I've played as well, but I like Coceter's setting much more.

Reactions: gahgahz and ponyguy

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The radio silence of Nverjos is a bit disconcerting. Hope this isn't too OT, but are there any other great fantasy-themed VNs available? I've played the Adventures of Tara and enjoyed that (apart from the fact that it's developed in RPGM). Dreams of Desire I've played as well, but I like Coceter's setting much more.
Try

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Try
Excellent recommendation. @ASLPro3D is a great dev and the story in wicked choices, is fantastic.

Do you by chance have any idea if there is going to be an v12 any time soon?

A friend told me to give this game a try, (even though I can't stand RPGM's) but told me to wait until v12 comes out. I can't get any info on 12 on Patreon because those posts are locked behind a paywall. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.:)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Excellent recommendation. @ASLPro3D is a great dev and the story in wicked choices, is fantastic.

Do you by chance have any idea if there is going to be an v12 any time soon?

A friend told me to give this game a try, (even though I can't stand RPGM's) but told me to wait until v12 comes out. I can't get any info on 12 on Patreon because those posts are locked behind a paywall. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.:)
I'm right here planet! you can go and give v11c a try but there are some things that are broken in that version. And i think @micmitja said that the v0.11d is not 100% fixed either.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm right here planet! you can go and give v11c a try but there are some things that are broken in that version. And i think @micmitja said that the v0.11d is not 100% fixed either.
Yep true, so they tell on tracker main thing last scene or what ever is still bugged, did post exact post here many time so happy searching. Also we don't have it. :cool:

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I know Star, that is not what I was asking though... I wanted to know if anyone on here knew WHEN v12 is coming out? I checked his patreon and the posts for the update is for patreon only. So, I can't read them.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
YET!

Oh it will. I have already spoken with the dev. He is working on it now.:)...very excited.:extremelyhappy:

I do love a good story.
Maybe when there is Futa i come check it out.;)
I know, but I am already supporting too many dev's as it is. Also, I am not going to become a patron of a game I haven't even played yet. But nice try on the trolling...:kissingheart::kissingheart:
So go play it and become a patron afterwards!XD

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Maybe when there is Futa i come check it out.;)
There is aleady a shortage of good VN's in the Fantasy genre. But, whether it has futa in it or not, it is still an amazing take on the genre.
The next update should be interesting...I was lucky enough for the dev to give me a head's up, and all I have to say is..."TINKERBELL"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now tell me you don't have a boner, a fairy could climb on to!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes