RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh star baby..... you know you want to be bedded.... and not just by TABI!

Yeah, I'm still going to hope this blows over. There was a LONG break of content between chapter 1 and 2, so I am going to hope that this will get back on track. Difference was that there was communication last time... I'll probably cancel my patreon at the end of the month if it comes to it though. =(
I know what you mean, I want to find out so bad what is going on.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Oh star baby..... you know you want to be bedded.... and not just by TABI!

I know what you mean, I want to find out so bad what is going on.
Who is tabi? FUTA-Tabi.. big difference. Also who doesnt want to be bedded? whats wrong with you people!:WutFace:
Also yeah.. no communication is driving me nuts!:OhMyGoodness:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
twas thinking, with all the fan art for games, does anyone know what the model is for Tabi? I was messing around in Daz and came somewhat close, but not close enough.
(I promise I wont use the shark)
(well, prolly wont)
(hell, ya never know...)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
twas thinking, with all the fan art for games, does anyone know what the model is for Tabi? I was messing around in Daz and came somewhat close, but not close enough.
(well, prolly wont)
(hell, ya never know...)
Futa shark?:WutFace:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Who is tabi? FUTA-Tabi.. big difference. Also who doesnt want to be bedded? whats wrong with you people!:WutFace:
Also yeah.. no communication is driving me nuts!:OhMyGoodness:
Star! BABY! calm down!!!! there is nothing but FUTA TABI! thus you can say TABI without worry.... :)

Reactions: ponyguy

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
@StarWarrior I mean, its not out of the realm of possibility's...
(referring to my last fan art..... )
Oh yeah.. Futa tabi and a Futa Shark..:WutFace::eazyHype::OhMyGoodness:
Star! BABY! calm down!!!! there is nothing but FUTA TABI! thus you can say TABI without worry.... :)
But but buuuuuuut freki! i like how the word Futa rolls out of my mouth.:WutFace:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Oh yeah.. Futa tabi and a Futa Shark..:WutFace::eazyHype::OhMyGoodness:

But but buuuuuuut freki! i like how the word Futa rolls out of my mouth.:WutFace:
you are more than welcome to use the words Futa Tabi!!!! just know that there is none other than that so when I say Tabi that is what I mean! :)

Reactions: ponyguy

knerre

Jul 30, 2017
And, like you said, he's always been pretty steady and reliable, so this is out of character.
Nverjos also has the tendency to go back and rework stuff, so maybe he/she is touching up Chapter 2 and it's taking longer than expected. Still, the lack of communication is what really worries me. The update, if forthcoming, is bound to be great!

Reactions: ponyguy and Freki

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
(well, prolly wont)
(hell, ya never know...)
More than likely it is his own morph combinations to make her... that is one thing that I really liked about Nverjos, he didn't just use all pre-sold character builds from DAZ he tweaks his meshes and characters (like we do) to make our characters and give them personality and help make them stand out from everyone else's! ;)

Reactions: ponyguy and Freki

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Oh I quite understand your feeling, and perhaps if she does come back to things soon maybe you'll think of re-pledging. I won't fault you for not wanting to send good money to something you can't see the future on. I won't judge you in the bad for this, I applaud you for sticking it out for now. All I ask is you keep an open mind for when she does come back. deal?
Wait... Nverjos is a she? Ugh... been saying "He" all this time... gotta start using non-gender specifics when it comes to games and their creators from now on, this is twice now that I've done this and it is embarrassing!!

Reactions: Freki

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
We do not know that the dev is sick or anything. That was to prove a point to some one saying the project is developing because the development is two weeks late on the latest update. Sorry for the confusion.
Actually, we do know that the Dev was sick, they posted on Oct. 12 @ 5:36pm:

"
I've been a little under the weather this week so forgive me for not replying to a lot of messages, I'll do some catch up tonight.

As for dev related news. I'm down to just rendering to do, and just a few optional scenes at that. I'm hoping to get a Beta out by next Wednesday.

Wow... I really didn't have much to report there. I don't want to spoil anything story related so I can't really post too much, but to say the next portion is feeling pretty good.

The above image by the way is available as a 4k Wallpaper that you can download ."

So, I am inclined to believe that they got hammered by the sickness that they were feeling and got a bit behind and has been focusing on getting better and then back to work... a note of "Hey I am OK" would be nice, but sometimes OCD kicks in and a person chooses to focus on one task at a time...

Either way, it is, as the Mod said previously, too early to mark this as abandoned, only been a couple of weeks and, while not posting a message isn't like them, it is too soon to be running around screaming the "sky is falling"... ;)

Reactions: Kazehana and Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Wait... Nverjos is a she? Ugh... been saying "He" all this time... gotta start using non-gender specifics when it comes to games and their creators from now on, this is twice now that I've done this and it is embarrassing!!
I do not know if Nverjos is a he or a she. but the 4th wall break events in the game and the background infrormation gave me the idea that this dev is a she. It states clearly that Courtney is named after the dev several places... it is possible that she is a he or he is a she, as the name can be both male or female, but just feels right... :)

Actually, we do know that the Dev was sick, they posted on Oct. 12 @ 5:36pm:

So, I am inclined to believe that they got hammered by the sickness that they were feeling and got a bit behind and has been focusing on getting better and then back to work... a note of "Hey I am OK" would be nice, but sometimes OCD kicks in and a person chooses to focus on one task at a time...

Either way, it is, as the Mod said previously, too early to mark this as abandoned, only been a couple of weeks and, while not posting a message isn't like them, it is too soon to be running around screaming the "sky is falling"... ;)
I agree with you... and I have been saying the same thing for a while here.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I do not know if Nverjos is a he or a she. but the 4th wall break events in the game and the background infrormation gave me the idea that this dev is a she. It states clearly that Courtney is named after the dev several places... it is possible that she is a he or he is a she, as the name can be both male or female, but just feels right... :)
You know, now that you mention it, they did say something to that effect a couple of times on LL and in other messages and wasn't until you said this that I remembered... thanks for the reminder on this @Freki

Reactions: Freki

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
The only information I've ever seen that could lead to the conclusion Nverjos is a she is the reveal of the first name, "Courtney." There are plenty of men named Courtney, from athletes to actors. I'm looking at you, Courtney Vance, with that beautiful baritone voice of yours.

Everything else, from writing style to content of the game lead me to the conclusion that Nverjos is a he.

So, if Nverjos ever gives any indication that I should use the pronoun "she" I will happily do so. Until then, much like Freki, I'm sticking with my gut take. ;)

Reactions: Freki and ASLPro3D

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I too think Nverjos is a guy. I was actually very certain before somone mentioned the Courtney thing. You can usually tell if the dev is a he or she by playing a game. EvaKiss from GGGB for example is obviously a woman and imo by far the most talented writer of all adult games I have played.(not because she is a woman:p, although that probably helps when your MC is female).
Regarding Nverjos' absence. It's not looking good for the game, it's been a month since his last post and I'm not as optimistic as some of you. Either something really bad happened to him and he isn't able to respond, or he chose to not tell his patrons what's going on with him or the game. Both possibilities are pretty bad in regards to the game's development. I obviously hope he's fine, but then the lack of communication would make him a pretty bad creator, especially compared to other creators who do their best to inform their patrons.

Last edited:
May 30, 2017
And now my friend wrote that the dev is back creating the game, don't now if it's true but i thought you would like to know. No information though when the next version will be out.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes