RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Darn it. I also can't trigger the scene with Aurora. She just gets stuck. Rotten luck. :disappointed:
So, if I remember correctly, you can still see the sex scene with Aurora. You just need to choose the 'skip scene' option when you're in her room, then go to your room and attempt to sleep. This triggers the sexy times.
For me it was more like, Aurora is suppose to walk into your room from her own room. But she just stands in her room and refuse to move, and the game gets stuck. Or something like that if i remember it right.
You can see the scene in the version 0.1

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Mega link down... no posts from dev on patreon since Oct 14th Not looking good...
yea...abandoned ! what a scam ! THE END IS NEAR,WE ARE ALL DOOMED arghalarg<<Incomprehensible gibberish>>!!11

what "looking good" for you would be ? report by the second how the dev took a dump or ate cookies ?

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I think the concern is that Nverjos previously has been pretty good with giving updates, responding to questions, and what not in the past. The last activity was a comment reply on 10/15 and an announced release date for a beta was right around then has come and gone. Nverjos had also commented about feeling sick around that time. No one has gotten a reply on the Patreon community nor from private messages. It's kind of just out of character.

I've seen less "it's a scam, abandoned, etc" and more "I'm worried, I hope everything is okay, please let us know you're alright" sentiments. I do hope Nverjos is okay first and foremost, and then I'm hoping that we see an update sometime soonish, who knows though with the holidays coming up. I'm eager for more FuTabi :D

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
He historically posted every 3-6 days or faster. A break of a month without a comment is like seeing your neighbors house building up a pile of newspapers in front of it. Something happened... but what... illness, abandonment of project, marriage( : ) ) what ever. It's just out of character and probably does not bode well. If it was good we probably would of gotten some posting. He had some time down from a illness recently apparently and that is a concern when he suddenly does not post.

His community on patreon is concerned. A lot of " I hope he's ok " type of comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: n0b0dy

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hope this game keeps going well because it is really well done game so far for an RPGM title. I just finished Chapter 1, and I like the different options, I am curious as to how things are going to go with the different romance options, especially with the decision as to what you did with the prince and the like. Likable charters and someone who seems to like the whole concept of Tieflings even if they are renamed to tainted here.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
More than likely it is his own morph combinations to make her... that is one thing that I really liked about Nverjos, he didn't just use all pre-sold character builds from DAZ he tweaks his meshes and characters (like we do) to make our characters and give them personality and help make them stand out from everyone else's! ;)
ok, late reply, sry...
Im well aware how these things work. But just like DMD and many other games, that morph combo/tweeks has been pretty much figured out (or al least gotten close enough to make fan renders).
So, hence I asked in this thread if people here have done anything similar as Im having a lil trouble getting it "close enough"
Tabi Test 001.png

dont worry @StarWarrior I didnt forget about you. give me a min....

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes