4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Stuck here.

I have 2 quests: Meet with Becca and Gavin and Find Courtney

COurtney is at her apartment but I can't talk to her, and I can't use the purpe portal to enter Gavin's place, am I missing something?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Mmm.~ Lovely.

If this is the quest I'm thinking it is then Gavin should be where you first met him in his human disguise.
It wasn't apparently I had to go to the TC.

I"ve gotten pretty car, in Chapter 3 now, but now it freezes when I go to see Aurora at night after I get back. I talk to her, she asks me to leave, I leave, she says wait, and then freeze.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It wasn't apparently I had to go to the TC.

I"ve gotten pretty car, in Chapter 3 now, but now it freezes when I go to see Aurora at night after I get back. I talk to her, she asks me to leave, I leave, she says wait, and then freeze.
TC is where I found Becca, but after that I was supposed to find Gavin and he was standing in the spot we first met.

Yeah, same issue with Aurora. Nothing to do but wait for the next version.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
OK, just to ask again, how do I end up getting these scenes? I THINK I did everything right, but clearly not. It's a shame because these are the pics that drove me to check out the game in the first place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ponyguy

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
OK, just to ask again, how do I end up getting these scenes? I THINK I did everything right, but clearly not. It's a shame because these are the pics that drove me to check out the game in the first place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're almost there, you just need to use a work around to get past the bug. When you get to the scene where you get stuck, instead of actually having that conversation with Aurora, choose the 'skip scene' option. Then go back to your room and go to bed, she shows up and sexy times ensue.

Note, in the pics you have attached, the first one is futa Tabi and the second one isn't. So to actually see both in game, you'll have to go back to the decision point and play it through both ways.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You're almost there, you just need to use a work around to get past the bug. When you get to the scene where you get stuck, instead of actually having that conversation with Aurora, choose the 'skip scene' option. Then go back to your room and go to bed, she shows up and sexy times ensue.

Note, in the pics you have attached, the first one is futa Tabi and the second one isn't. So to actually see both in game, you'll have to go back to the decision point and play it through both ways.
The problem is. When I go to bed I get a black screen and the game freezes.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

Same here. Black screen and freeze. There's also no ''skip scene'' option for me when talking to her.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
If there would be a Patreon with a game like Coceter (same art style and story style) with futa and non futa I'd jump right on it! Could even help with the coding (programmer irl)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Not sure. I remember at some point hearing that scene was buggier with futa-Tabi, so maybe that's it?
I have a save for both Tabis. Neither triggers the scene. And sleeping just gives me a black screen. Though I was wrong about the freeze. It doesn't freeze. I can move around in the blackness. Even rest in the bed again. But nothing happens.

Jimmy_R8

Sep 18, 2017
I have a save for both Tabis. Neither triggers the scene. And sleeping just gives me a black screen. Though I was wrong about the freeze. It doesn't freeze. I can move around in the blackness. Even rest in the bed again. But nothing happens.
Exact same issue. Tried loads of things, backtracking to waaay earlier saves and making different decisions but nothing works - shame..

EDIT: Despite the bug, I really enjoyed this game - played it right through over 2 evenings - the story, whilst a bit cheesy in parts, was really interesting and the characters and animations were great.

Any recommendations for other RPGM games with realistic looking characters with animated scenes for me to try?

So far I have loved this one and My Girlfriends Amnesia.

Last edited:

Jimmy_R8

Sep 18, 2017
Have you tried College Life?
I did start it but it didn't grab me tbh and was also playing MGA at the time - maybe I'll give it another go. Is it animated though? Don't remember any animated scenes in the early game.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I did start it but it didn't grab me tbh and was also playing MGA at the time - maybe I'll give it another go. Is it animated though? Don't remember any animated scenes in the early game.
You're right, early versions had no animation, but game creator @MikeMasters announced on his Patreon that he was introducing animations; I don't know if there are any in the brand new version 0.9, as I have not played the game since 0.8a
You can read the announcement about upcoming animations here:

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
You're right, early versions had no animation, but game creator @MikeMasters announced on his Patreon that he was introducing animations; I don't know if there are any in the brand new version 0.9, as I have not played the game since 0.8a
You can read the announcement about upcoming animations here:
There's one animation, but I won't do more, because it took me 24 hours to render one 1sec long animation. If you want to continue the discussion, please move here: It doesn't belong here.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes