RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sorry guys I wont be able to provide any extra info or help
I got this straight from one of Nverjos posts not SVS or anything like that. I havent played it or anything. Hell I havent played since he dropped chapter 2 xD
Ive already provided all the info I have

Reactions: UncleVT

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
Hello guys,i am very sorry if this question has been asked and answered,but i didn't see it so i dare to put it.I am having problems with the ,,risque modeling" quest.No mater what i do,i can't make Tabi do the nude photoshoot.Can anybody help me ?Thank you in advance.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Hi guys. I'm stuck at this scene. the dialogue does not continue and the scene does not changes / continues. is a bug? can I solve it?
Immagine.png

U

User_32285

Hi guys. I'm stuck at this scene. the dialogue does not continue and the scene does not changes / continues. is a bug? can I solve it?
View attachment 45283
It's a trojan that detects if you like bestiality then sends that information to your inlaws.... ;)

I had the same problem, where that sentence is repeated (I just skipped that quest).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dixon Butz

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
Hi again guys.After playing the game once more,i can say that there are 2 quests that are buged.First one is the the third part of the ,,risque modeling" quest ( you start the dialog and the quest does not continue after you select the ,,yes'' answer ) and the second one is the ,,animal act'' quest ( the dialog in the end keeps repeating and you cant exit the house because of that - just like Jack73 said above).Let's hope that Nverjos will manage to fix those bugs,because in my opinion this is a good game.

Reactions: Jack73

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I really like his game a really good mix of humor, and quests. The part that pissed me off was her having to go thur hoops to get back her things, nothing to do with the developers vision of the game just a reminder of what assholes we can be to each other. :evilupset:

I had seen this game around for the last 7 months but never downloaded it. Man was I missing out!:WutFace:

Deadpool (movie) quote -- a 4th wall within a 4th wall thats like 16 walls.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

[/URL]
I know, I know, it's been ages since I posted. There is a good excuse, but I'll spare you the drama that has been my life for the past month. Unless you're really interested, I'll type something up below the release notes.
Version .12 of the Coceter Chronicles is up and available and can be downloaded from the post below.

Change Log:

• Several Bug fixes to all chapters.
  • Several renders fixed and cleaned up in chapters 2 and 3.
  • Some rewrites to the story in chapters 2 and 3. Very minor.
Additions:

• 9 New full scenes in Chapter 3 (See maybe six per playthrough depending on choices in game.)
  • 2 New mini scenes in Chapter 3
  • Lots of long winded conversations...
Now I wasn't able to release any betas for testing (I haven't had internet access in a month) and as such did the testing myself, so there may be bugs. I did my best to route them out, but please be patient with me if there are and I'll fix and update as soon as possible.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Puerto Rico perhaps?

Timing would probably make sense.

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
If anyone has a chapter 3 save could they upload it please. my saves dont seem to want to comply.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Well I reupped my patreon pledge since he returned. Hopefully this will stabilize and updates will come at a more constant pace.

Reactions: xenos87

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
OMG I'm so glad Nverjos returned. Sucks that he had a rough go of it the past few weeks, but at least still alive.

Reactions: n0b0dy

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
This update is great news. I was beginning to think the game was dead, and that would be a shame, since I think this is one of the most attractive and distinctive games out there. Glad to hear the developer is all right, too. Losing both job and home at once is a real kick in the nuts, but well, at this point much worse options were being considered.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes