RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

xenos87

May 2, 2017
A Little dissaointed with this version, didn't even get to Rund'al mare... now we have to wait 4 months more until next release.
Give the dev a chance, s/he was just fired and lost house and car at the same time while caring for a child. I'm sure the next version won't take as long now that it can be a bit more of a full time thing :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Give the dev a chance, s/he was just fired and lost house and car at the same time while caring for a child. I'm sure the next version won't take as long now that it can be a bit more of a full time thing :)
Don't bother answering the trolls.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hurray!!! Guys, you're my heroes! ;)
Does anyone know what was that scene "I will have to remove a couple scenes (Sparticus/Trisha)" about?

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Hurray!!! Guys, you're my heroes! ;)
Does anyone know what was that scene "I will have to remove a couple scenes (Sparticus/Trisha)" about?
Dog/horse scenes in Varund; The horse scene was pretty tame, whereas the dog scene is bugged currently. They're pretty much irrelevant side scenes.

Reactions: UncleVT

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
First of all,a big Wellcome back from me and from all of us here.Second,well second thing it's about this ,,patreon'' site or whatever it's called,i mean *uck this shit,you are not allowed to do this,you are not allowed to do that,etc...wtf ?! I am paying money to some guy/s so that he/she can make a game,the money that i pay goes also to the site and they forbid some things.I really hope that somebody will come with something,so that all of us can play games that are not censored,because let's be honest there are a lot of people in the real world that do things that some disagree with them,and i am not judging anybody.Everybody has fetisches,so why do we pretend to be monks?! Best wishes to all.

Reactions: xenos87 and HenWen

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Short update but I understand...I can only imagine how horrible that was to lose everything like that. Glad to see that he is back and I hope everything is going well for him.:)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dammit. Patreon ruining everything. Ah well. At least he ain't touching the ''rape'' scenes, since they're avoidable. Thank the Hentai Gods. I do hope he does release an uncut version somewhere if he does end up having to cut shit. Cut content is such a bummer.

Reactions: xenos87 and HenWen
Jun 13, 2017
Well,the developer is going through a dificult times and a game is the last thing what he is worried about...but at least he show us some signal that Coceter Chronicles is not dead.(fortunatly)

Aug 14, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this or does it not really need one to get all the (available) scenes?

EDIT: Nevermind. I see there are guides included with the game.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes