RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Illuminate

Apr 20, 2017
How to fuck Aurora?
i just finish playing futa version, after you go home from place(forgot that name place) choose non futa or futa, sleep in house aurora living and go to her room and then talk with her after that in the middle she will sneak in your bed and you fuck her

B

BobbyBeingBest

When you go to get Becca and it says to go to Larina's cave, thats the portal right? I can't enter the portal

Edit: Nope, it's the crack above the gloryhole

Last edited by a moderator:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hi. Is there any way to avoid content with that old fag near lake when two guys attack mc and princess? It almost at the begging of the game.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I suppose that is true
Here is version 0.12b unencrypted
Does having it unencryped make it run worse? Because if not this one has a SEVERE memory leak. After playing for about a half hour my PC says it's out of memory.

Fluffermuffin

Aug 6, 2016
Does having it unencryped make it run worse? Because if not this one has a SEVERE memory leak. After playing for about a half hour my PC says it's out of memory.
I mean as far as i know it just mean that the images in the game file is not encrypted so you are free to look at them. So it shouldn't be any different then the normal version. Have you tried version 0.12? It's is the same but with a bit more content if you are into bestiality. Perhaps it runs better?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I mean as far as i know it just mean that the images in the game file is not encrypted so you are free to look at them. So it shouldn't be any different then the normal version. Have you tried version 0.12? It's is the same but with a bit more content if you are into bestiality. Perhaps it runs better?
I was trying 0.12 it seemed to have the horse sucking scene in it.

May 30, 2017
Can't wait until next update. Will be fun to see who the first futa will be for Lily. Will Lily take Yusaras cock or Courtneys first or maybe both. I prefer to keep Tabi as a female, nonfuta. What is you waiting for?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Are all the side quests doable? I was talk to Calin about Aurora but I can't. I was also told to go the the old man's house, but can't do anything there. I also can't do the mistress stuff.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes