RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes
Jun 8, 2017
How do you sleep with aurora now cause she tells me to meet at her house at night but when sleep at her house the only scene I get is sucking the fathers dick

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Just read up on the last few pages, so another game on my watchlist that gets content cut out. Now im wondering how complicated it would be to make a patch for RPGmaker.

Also saw this: "This said, I am also considering purchasing web space where I could offer the "uncut" version. Perhaps even host a forum on it for Patrons."
That wouldnt be required if a patch was uploaded to Lewd Patcher for example, some other games have patches on there already. Maybe someone can reach out to Nverjos and mention those options as with the recent trouble they probably didnt read up on all of it.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Can't wait until next update. Will be fun to see who the first futa will be for Lily. Will Lily take Yusaras cock or Courtneys first or maybe both. I prefer to keep Tabi as a female, nonfuta. What is you waiting for?
I'm hoping for the chance to fuck Brooke. The buff chick. Make her a slave to my futa cock. Mmm. A man can dream.

Reactions: Terry Bishop

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
when i get back from vurand and i can the choice of where i want to sleep i chose to sleep at auroras place and i get a scene where the father comes in
Ah. Okay. Maybe that happens if I don't talk to her before going to sleep. Or maybe it happens if I don't ever show any interest in her at all. Thanks.
Man, I love this game. Just when I think I saw it all I find out there's more.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I treated myself to an early Christmas present this year. I just upgraded my render rig to a 12gig 1080 ti, and holy crap does it render fast. The above image would have been something I'd set overnight to render, however my rig just chewed through it in just over an hour.
This is huge for the Coceter Chronicles as normally each render I do takes between 20 to 40 minutes. And normally I have to do the renders in parts (Characters and Backdrop separate) and then put the image together in post with Photoshop. It's a real pain in the ass. However...

I just finished a scene of 21 pictures in a single day, yesterday that scene would have taken 2-4 days to complete. I'm just tickled shit-less right now!

Anyways, you want the latest 4k Wallpaper, not my rambling.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You go there as part of the main quest. Also note, this scene has been removed as of .12.b to comply with Patreon's new rules.
Damn, it's already been removed? Aww. Well, I'm glad I at least saw it. R.I.P. scene. You were taken too soon. You shall be missed. Maybe not by many. But by some. :'(

Last edited:

Terry Bishop

May 17, 2017
Hi. Is there any way to avoid content with that old fag near lake when two guys attack mc and princess? It almost at the begging of the game.
Lol. That's one of my favorite. I remember a while ago I had to replay several times for enough "corruption" points to get this scene. That's just bizarre how fetishes differ from person to person

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Lol. That's one of my favorite. I remember a while ago I had to replay several times for enough "corruption" points to get this scene. That's just bizarre how fetishes differ from person to person
It is. Tell me than what to skip before that so that i don't have enoguh of those points if lack of them means no that scene. I deleted game because of that ,but could try again if it is possible to avoid that content.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
It is. Tell me than what to skip before that so that i don't have enoguh of those points if lack of them means no that scene. I deleted game because of that ,but could try again if it is possible to avoid that content.
Uh, if it's the scene I'm thinking of, it's completely optional. Just don't talk to the guy if you don't want to. Not sure what the problem is.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Uh, if it's the scene I'm thinking of, it's completely optional. Just don't talk to the guy if you don't want to. Not sure what the problem is.
Problem is that I can't skip that scene(can skip not to see but it happens, i want to avoid it completely). MC goes with princess to some spot near lake(about 30 minutes from game start). Two guys jump from some rock or cave and attack princess. Than MC tries to defend her and they capture MC and rape her to blowjobs. There is no option not to talk to them. Scene is auto started when princess npc go to that place. There are some "options" to resist but they means nothing since scene is going to happen anyway. I did not found a way to avoid that shit.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
WHAT?? WHAT? is there some new stuff about courtney in this update ? :FeelsGoodMan:

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes