RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

vibrioj

Oct 10, 2017
Guys the save function does not work. When i right click in game, select save, all the left slut are grey, i click them and then the save button on top and it does not save, nothing happen.

Tried to download a save file in the thread, create the save folder in www, put it in, but it does not appear in game.

What's up with all that?

EDIT: I found out the problem, I had to run the game .exe in admin mode!

Last edited:

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Idk why you guys havent gotten .11e posted yet xD but here you are

There is no changelog posted anywhere as far as I can see for .11e and he never even said anything about .11e even being out. But if you click the download link for .11d the MEGA link says its named .11e
so... idk
but here the changelog for .11d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

K

Kedub

There is no information about this version in author patreon, so don't copy all from SVS, they always post fake updates.

The latest version for today should be 0.12

P.S. It could be only 0.11d this version is not fake

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
There is no information about this version in author patreon, so don't copy all from SVS, they always post fake updates.

Have you read his information?

Current Public Version - 09 (Current Patron version is .11e Patron Edition)

Reactions: BigEffinPerv

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017

Nope. Current version is 0.11e. 0.12 is what everyone is still waiting for.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Idk why you guys havent gotten .11e posted yet XD but here you are

There is no changelog posted anywhere as far as I can see for .11e and he never even said anything about .11e even being out. But if you click the download link for .11d the MEGA link says its named .11e
so... idk
but here the changelog for .11d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There seems to be something wrong with this file. The entire background music folder is missing and even after having transferred the required folder from 0.11c I still get messages popping up non-stop telling me it failed to load the music.

Edit : weird, only happens when I transfer my 0.11c save folder ; no error messages when starting a new game without transferring your old save folder, but still no music though.

Last edited:

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Did they make it so you don't have a choice about what kind of substance you get from Calen for her awakening? I keep picking No Deal or when I hit skip I pick No Sex Happened and when I go back to talk to the dog guy he repeats the whole Just waiting on Courtney thing and she walks up..

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
There seems to be something wrong with this file. The entire background music folder is missing and even after having transferred the required folder from 0.11c I still get messages popping up non-stop telling me it failed to load the music.

Edit : weird, only happens when I transfer my 0.11c save folder ; no error messages when starting a new game without transferring your old save folder, but still no music though.
To use old saves copy \www\audio\bgm from the prior version into \www\audio\ of the version 0.11e

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Sorry guys i'm tired, page 26... and i didn't find any hint about the sex toy (site quest) for Tabitha. Where can i find it?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Don't imagine guy/girl/futa would just randomly bail, I mean it isn't like this is just some janky thrown together russian thing with stolen models and storylines that takes zero effort to make.

Reactions: botc76 and ponyguy
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes