RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
There is aleady a shortage of good VN's in the Fantasy genre. But, whether it has futa in it or not, it is still an amazing take on the genre.
The next update should be interesting...I was lucky enough for the dev to give me a head's up, and all I have to say is..."TINKERBELL"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now tell me you don't have a boner, a fairy could climb on to!
Is thinkerbell a futa? if not, then no.:closedtongue:

Reactions: ponyguy

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Is thinkerbell a futa? if not, then no.:closedtongue:
You know how I feel about FUTA:heartcoveredeyes:, and the fantasy genre Hentai games. Finding a good one is hard. They always end up fizzling out and dying. It would be nice to see someone keep one of these up, in the long term.

That is why I am so optimistic about these 2 games. I checked out the CG on CC and it looks pretty good. I don't want to peek into the code just yet.;) I don't want to ruin it, just in case I start playing v12. I just don't want to spend all that time and energy in an RPGM and then a bug stops me dead in my tracks. Do you have any info on v12?

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You know how I feel about FUTA:heartcoveredeyes:, and the fantasy genre Hentai games. Finding a good one is hard. They always end up fizzling out and dying. It would be nice to see someone keep one of these up, in the long term.

That is why I am so optimistic about these 2 games. I checked out the CG on CC and it looks pretty good. I don't want to peek into the code just yet.;) I don't want to ruin it, just in case I start playing v12. I just don't want to spend all that time and energy in an RPGM and then a bug stops me dead in my tracks. Do you have any info on v12?
Oh yeah... i even got the game here! i just wont share it with you guys!:tf:
I mean... the game is worth the play, but like you said. it sucks getting stuck in RPGM. And since this version is not bugfree i can't recommend you playing it. But i also cant stop you. xD But oh man... mhm...FutaTabi...oooh sweet FutaTabi.:FeelsGoodMan:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Try
Excellent recommendation. @ASLPro3D is a great dev and the story in wicked choices, is fantastic.

Do you by chance have any idea if there is going to be an v12 any time soon?

A friend told me to give this game a try, (even though I can't stand RPGM's) but told me to wait until v12 comes out. I can't get any info on 12 on Patreon because those posts are locked behind a paywall. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.:)
Thank you @UncleVT and @planetmorpheus for recommending my game! We appreciate it, and glad you liked it, @knerre !!! :)

As for Nverjos, last he posted was on Oct. 14th, saying that he was under the weather and "As for dev related news. I'm down to just rendering to do, and just a few optional scenes at that. I'm hoping to get a Beta out by next Wednesday." but that date has come and gone... hope he is feeling better, as I happen to want to play the next version as well! ;)

As for the lack of Futa in my game @StarWarrior currently there isn't, but there will be a reveal in the not to distant future about some of the Angels and Demons, as well as, a transformation that will take place (if the player chooses) as a result of what recently just happened in the chapter that PM was just talking about and will be released to people here this week. ;)

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017

Thank you @UncleVT and @planetmorpheus for recommending my game! We appreciate it, and glad you liked it, @knerre !!! :)

As for Nverjos, last he posted was on Oct. 14th, saying that he was under the weather and "As for dev related news. I'm down to just rendering to do, and just a few optional scenes at that. I'm hoping to get a Beta out by next Wednesday." but that date has come and gone... hope he is feeling better, as I happen to want to play the next version as well! ;)

As for the lack of Futa in my game @StarWarrior currently there isn't, but there will be a reveal in the not to distant future about some of the Angels and Demons, as well as, a transformation that will take place (if the player chooses) as a result of what recently just happened in the chapter that PM was just talking about and will be released to people here this week. ;)
Like I said...AWESOME!!!!:FuckYea:
Luvya Star:kissingheart:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Did you come all over here for little me?:happyblush;) Angels and demons?! wait wait wait.. should i bring my holy spunk with me?!:OhMyGoodness:ah so this "transformation" is anything like in this game? i mean uh.. like not the tree thing but more like overall?:WutFace: (am i making a fool out of myself?!:OhMyGoodness:) if the player would choose? the choice is a lieeeeeee!
futa is love-futa is life!:FuckYea: Well i did say i might check out the game in the future (wait.. i think i said that in your thread?!:hushedface:). As you said there is no fute stuff now, but when/if that stuff drops.. maybe i come knock on that door a little sooner than expected.:winkytongue: Also thanks for the update about Nverjos.:kissingheart:

Like I said...AWESOME!!!!:FuckYea:
Luvya Star:kissingheart:
You be quiet you! You made me look like a fool!:WutFace::OhMyGoodness::happyblush

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You can never silence the voice of freedom of speech. (Unless you're salty and don't like what you read. so you get that post deleted:test3:);)
Thats fine! i have my filtration system ready for when that happens!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmm... Game feels abandoned. Really weird as it was making good money. I wonder if everything is fine with dev. I had some high hopes with this game before Ch.2 came out.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hmm... Game feels abandoned. Really weird as it was making good money. I wonder if everything is fine with dev. I had some high hopes with this game before Ch.2 came out.
well currently the game is in chapter 3 (cocketer)... and yes it is disheartening to think it is abandoned. :( I love it too.. I just wish I knew how to send an email directly to Nverjos a message to confirm the what is happening :(

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

@planetmorpheus Work with V.11c. I will message you privately the big bugs i know. what we have here is good, and you are so right! v.11d no longer exists unless you find it elsewhere, even on patreon you get v.11e but it doesn't have the music in it like v.11c does. :(

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
well currently the game is in chapter 3 (cocketer)... and yes it is disheartening to think it is abandoned. :( I love it too.. I just wish I knew how to send an email directly to Nverjos a message to confirm the what is happening :(
Patron can send him priv message there but I doubt he check Patreon if there is no response. He seems to be a nice guy so I hope he's alright. As for a game I really liked 1 chapter and unfortunately was pretty dissapointed with 2. But I like him as a dev so it's always bad when someone like that disappears.

Reactions: XJ347 and Freki

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
He's been pretty steady and reliable up to now, and it's only been a month... he said he wasn't feeling well and stuff can rush up on you pretty quick... heck, I just had to have surgery on Wednesday and that wasn't planned... so, I'd say give him a bit more time, before writing him off.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
He's been pretty steady and reliable up to now, and it's only been a month... he said he wasn't feeling well and stuff can rush up on you pretty quick... heck, I just had to have surgery on Wednesday and that wasn't planned... so, I'd say give him a bit more time, before writing him off.
I'm trying to get people to do the same. :) i love this game and I want it to work out! I'm in the camp of give it time! :p

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
I think it's the timing that has people worried. He hasn't posted a peep since the Patreon change of policy crackdown thing. And, like you said, he's always been pretty steady and reliable, so this is out of character.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
hey i know it has been asked a few times but i have been unable to find a good answer but can anyone tell me what exactly i need to do for the aurora quest and what chapter to do it? i am on day 2 and so far i flirted with her at home and work and kissed here when i woke up. what is there to do now?

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes