RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
If this isn't true then maybe the developer should update his patreon.
have you ever thought that the dev might just be in a place where he or she or it could not log in? perhaps in the hospital? perhaps in a coma? should the dev update? YES but there are a multitude of reasons someone wouldn't post. i mentioned two.... how about the dev was in an accident and broke both arms? or the dev is severely depressed because something happened to the gaming files for this game? and speaking of depression, perhaps a major depression bout is happening, and well guess what... when depression hits hard you don't want to do ANYTHING, you keep saying you heard it from someone that heard it from the dev.... at least you keep your story straight, and that is all I will give you.

If you think it's dead, remove your funding if you haven't already and MOVE ON. and at this point the only proof you can produce is bringing the dev to post on patreon or on here directly (verified for here because anyone can create just any account). otherwise you are the boy who cried wolf. you won't even get acknowledgement if you are correct and the dev confirms this.

Reactions: UncleVT and ponyguy

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Y mad? The game is probably dead. You don't need to cry. My friend says that he was one of the highest patreons and therefore always got the game a few days before everyone else, i believe that is why he got the news only, more important patreon also many people ask him about the game daily so, it gets quite annoying to answer all patreons, also he doens't want to lose the money that all patreons give him in case he come back and continues with the game. My friend say that the dev. is taking a break in a few weeks and right now the game is dead but he may maybe comeback but doens't want to tell anyone. I can't tell this is true but my friend is telling me this. I can't say for sure this is true. Stop cry and let's see what happens.
Well, if that is actually true, you should tell your friend to post this on the patreon page, so other patrons know this and can decide what to do with this information. Of course, Nverjos should have done this himself and if it is actually true, it would be a pretty horrible thing to do to the people who trust you with their money.
I still don't know what to do with this information, this "friend" thing is always kind of fishy, but the information blackout from Nverjos is actually pretty suspicious and the reason I deleted my pledge at the end of october.
Let's see what happens, if s/he comes back and what explanation s/he has.

Last edited:

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Y mad? The game is probably dead. You don't need to cry. My friend says that he was one of the highest patreons and therefore always got the game a few days before everyone else, i believe that is why he got the news only, more important patreon also many people ask him about the game daily so, it gets quite annoying to answer all patreons, also he doens't want to lose the money that all patreons give him in case he come back and continues with the game. My friend say that the dev. is taking a break in a few weeks and right now the game is dead but he may maybe comeback but doens't want to tell anyone. I can't tell this is true but my friend is telling me this. I can't say for sure this is true. Stop cry and let's see what happens.
Dude, at this point we don't even believe you even have friends...

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm done with the idgit. i just ignored/blocked him. he is an obvious troll i'd suggest doing the same as I did.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I think we can stop this discussion now. Two weeks is a too short period to declare the game abandoned.
So we need to wait and see.
Thank you WEP. I've gone and ignored him tried to treat him like an adult, but he didn't want it. thanks for the intervention

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
I noticed that Nverjos has another version up as of a few days ago for those interested:

Hey bro, im new, but how do u save cuz after i do in game and start it up again, it hasn't saved? Cheers!

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
There is a new version up for Patreons:

Hopefully this fixes the problem I've had getting into Chapter 2. At the moment the game just hangs from new saves when Tabby should be going into the portal.

My saves from previous versions have the same error as mentioned above.

--
Thanks Parn (Below).

I remembered I was going to check the "skipping" function, as I had disabled it for much of my last playthrough. Enabling it again allowed the scene to chapter 2 to progress normally.
hey dude, how do i create a save folder since saving in game doesn't work on its own? thx

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
I found that not taking the "alt" (sexual) option with Steven but doing the delivery instead allowed progression with Eric/Aurora conversation(s) towards movement on getting the ID.
hey dude, what program do u use to view the img files in the game- u no i wanna wack it to some pics without playing all the way through, thx bud!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey dude, what program do u use to view the img files in the game- u no i wanna wack it to some pics without playing all the way through, thx bud!
current version is 11c (here) and 11e on the patreon site. if you need to save, right clight the screen and select save. then select a save number then you must click save at the top of that window in order to save. get the 11c from here as it's the panty edition and has the music 11e does not have music and some of the issues are fixed but a few new ones are added. we are currently waiting on v.12 so we are not sure when it will come out right now so bear with us.

Reactions: ponyguy

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
We do not know that the dev is sick or anything. That was to prove a point to some one saying the project is developing because the development is two weeks late on the latest update. Sorry for the confusion.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Whats that today on this thread we got another salty one and after the warning. Ignore those trolls.

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone have a mostly complete save I could have? I'm more interested in reading and watching the scene's then actually playing RPGM games.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Sure can give you save its all till last scene when nothing happens and its over. This one is not bad to play as rpgm (dont like those also).
I agree this one, MGA, and College life are pretty good in relation to the RPGM model. the hardest part is the low graphics on the map and then the high graphics on the CG... but good still! :)

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes