RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Of the links posted, what the difference between the pre .12b versions? .12 vs .12.7? Does one of them have the extras as well as the removed scenes?
The .12 version posted somewhere has the extras, which is basically you can get the panties(there is just a switch for this in the save files, pretty easy to manipulate.) Pretty sure the .12b posted also has the panties, but has the horse and Sparticus(sic) scenes removed.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Of the links posted, what the difference between the pre .12b versions? .12 vs .12.7? Does one of them have the extras as well as the removed scenes?
Ignore the 7 in .12.7, the 7 is for the 7z file.

So from page 57 to 62, there are a lot of .12 files shared.. but the ones you should be concern about downloading are these two:

(keep this version for your collections)
(smaller size since content was removed)(Update/replace this one as the version goes up)

Unless UPE gives you memory leaks? Then try one of these? The different in size could be in zip/7z formats and compression rates?

regular edition (no panties, no unencrypted images)

corrupt?

I also found a neat tool for files somewhere in these forums forums, I've not figure out how to use the yet.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I really tabbie was going to have tentacle sex with a monster in the pool in the cave under the castle bath

saesfe

Aug 9, 2017
i play ver 0.12b but with file save from ver 0.11 and i got bug in aurora scene as ver 0.11. Anybody know how to fix or can u plz give me file save from ver 0.12b :(

Nagircele

Jun 22, 2017
a
Ignore the 7 in .12.7, the 7 is for the 7z file.

So from page 57 to 62, there are a lot of .12 files shared.. but the ones you should be concern about downloading are these two:

(keep this version for your collections)
(smaller size since content was removed)(Update/replace this one as the version goes up)

Unless UPE gives you memory leaks? Then try one of these? The different in size could be in zip/7z formats and compression rates?

regular edition (no panties, no unencrypted images)

corrupt?

I also found a neat tool for files somewhere in these forums forums, I've not figure out how to use the yet.
any new scene in this version

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
any new scene in this version
Read the change logs here:
.11b
.11c
.11d
Upcoming changes

from .12 to 0.12b = less content and no bug fixes

Edit: took me a while to find the other change logs that wasn't on the OP yet.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Been almost 3 months now, I'm losing confidence that we'll see an end to this game.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes