RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hope everyone had a nice set of holidays. I meant to post this yesterday, and the day before, time got away from me.
I've finished all the renders I want in for the next update, 7 scenes in total. Even have a couple scenes done for version .14 already. The new GPU is chewing though renders nicely. Three of the scenes are Threesome's, something I'd hesitated on doing a lot of in the past due to render time on multiple models taking forever.

What's left to do is get the renders into the game. Still working on story elements there. The next update wont go any further into the story, though I did add a scene to Larina's tower at the end. The reason I don't go further is I'm reworking Tabitha's homecoming, and I have to tweak a few things in chapter 1, so they don't trigger on the return to those areas.

I've also finished several new maps intended for version .14 (Needed for Tabitha's homecoming. The other reason I didn't go farther in the story.)

I should have a Beta up this week, and full release next week if it goes well. (I'm thinking 2, maybe 3 more days for a Beta release)

One thing I'd like to ask all of you is to report bugs in the current version. I'd like to get the game as polished as possible before heading into Tabitha's return to Runda'Almare. Private Message me bug reports and please make sure they are from the latest version. (This includes grammar, I'm aware my spelling is atrocious at times.)

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Sorry to ask that, but does anyone have a Save before Tabitha transformation... I lost all my saves :(

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017

Hope everyone had a nice set of holidays. I meant to post this yesterday, and the day before, time got away from me.
I've finished all the renders I want in for the next update, 7 scenes in total. Even have a couple scenes done for version .14 already. The new GPU is chewing though renders nicely. Three of the scenes are Threesome's, something I'd hesitated on doing a lot of in the past due to render time on multiple models taking forever.

What's left to do is get the renders into the game. Still working on story elements there. The next update wont go any further into the story, though I did add a scene to Larina's tower at the end. The reason I don't go further is I'm reworking Tabitha's homecoming, and I have to tweak a few things in chapter 1, so they don't trigger on the return to those areas.

I've also finished several new maps intended for version .14 (Needed for Tabitha's homecoming. The other reason I didn't go farther in the story.)

I should have a Beta up this week, and full release next week if it goes well. (I'm thinking 2, maybe 3 more days for a Beta release)

One thing I'd like to ask all of you is to report bugs in the current version. I'd like to get the game as polished as possible before heading into Tabitha's return to Runda'Almare. Private Message me bug reports and please make sure they are from the latest version. (This includes grammar, I'm aware my spelling is atrocious at times.)
Fantastic! Been waiting patiently (for me). Really looking forward to more Tabi...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does anyone know if there's any way to get Tabbie to take a "maid wanted" flier at Pandora's or is that just comic relief?
overall this is a good story with great graphics, this game should be way more popular than it is.
Chronicles is not just some exasperating grinder game or one with 1990's Zelda style graphics for most of it with a few 3D scenes sprinkled in.
this game keeps the player absorbed into Tabbie's evolution from semi-shelter maid to full on hottie

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
detected this game yesterday and tried 2 versions, finally played v12... first... a great bow to the author for a great story and even the selfirony playing with the user and himself (the 4 wall-games)... such the game is very capturing and nice to play... even the chars are mostly nice to look at... so ... five of five stars (if I have a vote)

now some suggestions.... it is normal, that a game with non-linear-playing has some unespected encounters (known as bugs)... so... the miniquest for animal-love with the dog always crashes the game at the end (no key inputs possible, only closing the game possible, tried all 3 final answers, always game end)... and chapter 3 seems to have a quest for aurora (suddenly a half-elf doomed to death if there is no cure)... there are lots of pics suggesting, that there is a questline and (here I am only guessing) possible a cure for her (maybe learning the nature of our heroine and become full-elf after the awakening provided through the help... and maybe a lover, too.... but *sigh... after meeting the "doc" inside the home of aurora and listening to him about auroras illness there is no way to play this quest (or I am missing a trigger)...

looked at the shortcut inside the cave (ending all sidequests and return to "home"... which we will learn is not, what is realy done... a new plan of the mastermind is coming...

so I have to repeat... one of the best stories I have seen in a game and very good backgrounds of history, chars and not to much grind...

hope, the next versions will give us much fun to play further on and looking forward to them

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Shame the maid thing is comic relief, a lot of potential there.
but I also thought Tabbie was gonna get "jumped" by a tentacle monster in the cave under the bathes.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
some addings to my earlier posting... aurora-quest... it is possible to play this quest up to a point, where it looks that aurora will be handled in the next update (desease-quest)...

here are the version I used (v.12_UPE) just for comparing the pictures to see if the quest is triggered... but I assume that the way will do for all other versions, too

first meeting aurora you will see her inside her room... click the button "Flirt"... then go for her at all scenes and be the most friendly person (the nicest answers during the dialogue)... and do it in the right linear way... for example... seeing her inside "the trist" and speaking to her without having done some "money earnings" is likely to crash the quest, because some triggers will fail... so speak to her during buying the bikini and the workout-outfit and you will see, that the dialoge will be changed (trigger the dialoge "have you ever tried" [meaning girl on girl]... after saying that you like her... if the diailoge is not there, than go to a save before and try again... you have to have dialoges slightly changing toward tabi and lesbian-experiences. When you are sleeping at her home and having nightmares and aurora comes to you to see, why you are sceaming, you are on the right track... invite her to stay inside the room and kiss her in the morning... after some visits (and after the peak at her workout with her friend at home) you will see her again inside "the trift" and there she will ask you if you are seeing her at home during the night... voila... a very important point - dont be shocked, that you have to go to the elven-episode (chapter 3) now... you will see her after returning and possible transforming... then she will confront you, why you had disappeared for some days... but you have the chance to convince her joining you... then the quest aurora-desease will start... no finish for this special quest during v.12 ( my guessing, it will be inside the coming update v.13).... don't know, what other scenes will be deleted because the patron influences... but the steps with aurora should be working for all versions

Reactions: Kendra

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
long time i didnt have played it... soo i will ak only 1 thing before jumping in.

is the "real world shit" over ? in the new version, can we return back to the fantasy world and enjoy the true spirit of the game ? or we still locked in this shitty real world where tabitha turn into a pure bitch for no reason...

if we can go back to fantasy world, then i m in.. if the update is still about real world, then i pass...

if someone kind enougth to tell me, please do

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
long time i didnt have played it... soo i will ak only 1 thing before jumping in.

is the "real world shit" over ? in the new version, can we return back to the fantasy world and enjoy the true spirit of the game ? or we still locked in this shitty real world where tabitha turn into a pure bitch for no reason...

if we can go back to fantasy world, then i m in.. if the update is still about real world, then i pass...

if someone kind enougth to tell me, please do
Yes and no. You leave the real world in the latest version, but you're still not back in the fantasy one.

Reactions: macadam

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
I just hope that Nverjos returns bestiality back. I'm looking forward on next scene with horse and instead he deleted all this scene. (damned patreon rules). So when Animopron can continue with his work why not Nverjos and many others?

Reactions: HenWen and ponyguy

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
I just hope that Nverjos returns bestiality back. I'm looking forward on next scene with horse and instead he deleted all this scene. (damned patreon rules). So when Animopron can continue with his work why not Nverjos and many others?
Yeah, the amount of games where I hope for a patch to restore it are growing, sadly. Think we did not hear anything about a possible restoring yet I think, but also no denying.

Although here the creator did not even get suspended before changing. Dont really blame them for taking steps before something happens, but I had hoped it would be steps to test out waters for two slightly different versions. After all people like the game/became Patreons from what they have seen.

Reactions: HenWen and ponyguy
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes