RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
I wish somehow this game wasn't RPGM. I remember enjoying the story the last time I played and it had some great renders. Even it's RPGM mechanics weren't terrible, but maaan.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Version .14 Beta 2 - Patch 2
May 16 at 2:38am

Alright, last update for this Beta hopefully. No new stuff being added, and I'll be working on the reported bugs from here out. I also added an RTF file with a quickly wrote walkthrough for Chapter 4's content as I see people are having trouble finding it all.

Additions:
  • Nyx Quickie scenes are finished (They are repeatable for now)
  • Added a small scene with Keena and Tatia if the Twinsome quest is active and Tatia has been met.
  • Added the Daily Event data for the Daily workout and Read, so they should play now.
  • Keegan can now be found by the Camp Approach on Day 2 for the twinsome quest, his scene however is not finished.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
I am new to begin playing this game. In OP, there is a link for Xara Patch (under ver 0.13). I've searched the thread and know that this patch is for Xara bonus scene. Should I put this Xara Patch in ver 0.14 Beta or is this patch for ver 0.13 only? If yes, does it mean that this patch must be kept in future versions? It is not mentioned in the changelog.
Sorry for dump question and bad english.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I am new to begin playing this game. In OP, there is a link for Xara Patch (under ver 0.13). I've searched the thread and know that this patch is for Xara bonus scene. Should I put this Xara Patch in ver 0.14 Beta or is this patch for ver 0.13 only? If yes, does it mean that this patch must be kept in future versions? It is not mentioned in the changelog.
Just download the newest available version (BETA!!!) from the first post of this thread (0.14) and under that the corresponding patch for 0.14.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
You can still use for 0.14 with the Beta.

K

Kedub

You're welcome. Dunno if you want to update the OP with this patch, but here is the latest v.14 Beta 2 Patch 2.

I need to apply this patch to CoceterChronicles_v14Beta2 from OP?

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I need to apply this patch to CoceterChronicles_v14Beta2 from OP?
You do not have too, but if you want the minor bug fixes from it, yes. Just copy and paste the zipped folder into the game directory folder. When it asks if you would like to replace the files, click yes/click on that option.

Reactions: Kedub

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Anyone else get a foreshadow of bad things to come for a certain character that decides to go off on her own despite a fucking war going on?

Not saying Courtney is a numpty but she did do something monumentally moronic.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Anyone else get a foreshadow of bad things to come for a certain character that decides to go off on her own despite a fucking war going on?

For sure! Leaves a lot to the imagination as to what/could/will happen. Which is pretty great.

Reactions: ponyguy

freca

Jun 15, 2017

Hrmm, she might get captured. Maybe. But I don't see Nverjos going all Game of Thrones and killing off a fan favorite.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hrmm, she might get captured. Maybe. But I don't see Nverjos going all Game of Thrones and killing off a fan favorite.
I don't mean killing off but there are quite a few scenes of other people being raped.

Brooke is getting raped when you find her, the aunt has been raped pregnant and i'm pretty sure Courtney is next on the list.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Sorry, didn't see it. But I don't really post patch notes. Don't see the point unless I'm sharing the actual patch itself - in which, this case, I did.
Ha, so we can become a dream team. I will never post downloads from the 20$ tier but the notes. You don't post the notes but the download links. Excellent :)

Reactions: freca
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes