RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes
Jan 10, 2020
hey all, just stumbled across this game, n was reading comments about the beastiality scene(s?) being removed. from what i can tell, it was only 1, n it was with a centaur...so does anyone know where to find that scene, or have a mod that puts it back in the main game? also, was it just that 1 scene, or were there others? thanks!!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey all, just stumbled across this game, n was reading comments about the beastiality scene(s?) being removed. from what i can tell, it was only 1, n it was with a centaur...so does anyone know where to find that scene, or have a mod that puts it back in the main game? also, was it just that 1 scene, or were there others? thanks!!
you'll have to find a version of the game before i think final version 12 (there were about 6 versions in v12) to get all the scenes. there were two scenes with two different centaurs, a horse and a dog (two scenes) that i remember then patreon locked down.

Jan 10, 2020
you'll have to find a version of the game before i think final version 12 (there were about 6 versions in v12) to get all the scenes. there were two scenes with two different centaurs, a horse and a dog (two scenes) that i remember then patreon locked down.
?? why 6 versions of the final version? n ur saying if i can find a v11, then that will have both those scenes still in it? thx

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
?? why 6 versions of the final version? n ur saying if i can find a v11, then that will have both those scenes still in it? thx
I think V11 has somthing. V12 was split up into A, B, C, D, E and F versions. I think most of the content was removed in E and F versions.

Reactions: syfy88man

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Looking briefly at some of my older comments, it looks like it was 12b where the scenes with the dog/horse got removed. If I'm remembering correctly, in the final version that still did have the scenes, one of the dog scenes was bugged and you'd get stuck in a loop and never got out of that particular scene.

Reactions: Freki

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Hi Freki, and yes the one reason why there was a bunch of version, was that his game was being reported to Patreon for breaking the rules, so like the dog séance, it had to be removed as well as the sex with the horse and few other things, finally at the last version, all Patreon breaking issues was removed but Nev put out a statement saying that when the game is finally finished and off the Patreon Platform, he make a extra add on package to included the other parts, yes some of the Patreon supporters was asking for it, Nev even try to use that excuse that Patreon supporter was asking for it, but Patreon still demanded it removed or his page will be deleted. Yes his Patreon Page got locked up a few times due to Patreon Community Police knocking on his game dev door.

Reactions: Freki

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
There is a couple android ports tho only played brief as the animations don't work for the ports plus when I unzipped it dumped 1000 of pics to my actual gallery, was maybe my bad.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
I miss this game so much! This was the first adult game that i was really invested in. I followed its development almost from the very beginning, even before i found this site.

I was so glad when it turned out that you can become a futa in this game. Not only that, but you can actually choose if you want to use your penis or you vagina when you sleep with other futa character. In contrast, majority of "futas" in other games don't even have vaginas not to mention using them. The amount of choice that this game gives you is phenomenal!

I am hoping that someone, someday will make a great futanari game. It is hard when your fetish is underrepresented in adult games :cry:

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 1.48 GB

Compressed version (607 MB): - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GGGanon

Apr 17, 2020
Great game, shame it was abandoned. Searched the previous posts and found older versions of the game posted but couldn't find any completed saves. Can someone please upload 100% cleared save files for unlocked scenes in the gallery? Thank you in advance.

Elde

Feb 11, 2020
God damn that's why i shouldn't start a abandoned game !! i enjoy this game so much that knowing i can't finish it just break my heart :'((((
Also is anyone know a way to fix the issue of some loading error, is there a tutorial somewhere to learn how to fix it myself please ? because i got stuck in the threesome tabi/courtney/keena and i can't load a previous save cause i only have one just before the scene ( i know i'm dumb to allways play with one save xD)

Reactions: winini
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes