1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The College [v0.22.0] [Deva Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 646 MB / 193 MB - The_College_v0.22.0_Win-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UltraFast adult games compressor v1.1 (megalol@f95zone)

xgeza

Mar 9, 2018
The game looked nice on the pictures so i downloaded and tried it. Not gonna lie its not what i expected based on the tags and pictures. As some others already mentioned the game started a bit slow, and sometimes its hard to guess where should you go and whom to speak......
One other "problem" for me (an maybe its just me so please don't throw stones or anything else at me ...) is the main character. I can't decide that is a whiny gnome..... its the type of person you meet irl and can't decide to punch in the face, kick in the ass or simply ignore and think as not exists.......
Again maybe its just my way of thinking but thats happened with some of the games i tried too that the tags / story/ gamplay would be interesting or at least worth a try but the mc's appearance / personality so s****** that makes it impossible to play tha game more than 2 minutes .......

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Game is definitely for leftists:
"Nobody should be that rich, it's ridiculous!"
LOL

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
is the reviews not enough for the dev to know that he's doing something wrong and that he needs to make a big change for this game to get better ?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
is the reviews not enough for the dev to know that he's doing something wrong and that he needs to make a big change for this game to get better ?
Well that would assume he reads here in the first place and secondly he agrees with the criticism and thinks making those changes would improve the game in the first place. If answer to those two is no, do no not expect any changes.

Dreadedfenrir

Sep 17, 2020
trying to figure out #68.. seems the only place i sleep is within the room and nowhere else unless im missing something to that achievement

Fiksel

Jul 17, 2020
my 2nd attempt but progress is real pain.. even with cheats.. not even idea of Elodie getting spanked is helping at this point.

I suggest you cut all stat req. by half and improve college map navigation by adding easily recognizable icons rather than numbers + indicators were actual class or npc currently is, instead of blindly searching

That alone would make huge difference

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Well that would assume he reads here in the first place and secondly he agrees with the criticism and thinks making those changes would improve the game in the first place. If answer to those two is no, do no not expect any changes.
Does he read the comments here?

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes