1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Well that would assume he reads here in the first place and secondly he agrees with the criticism and thinks making those changes would improve the game in the first place. If answer to those two is no, do no not expect any changes.
Does he read the comments here?

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
is this pain in the ass grind type like FOTM or typical sandbox that have normal grind or just point and clock without grind?

btw i see that this is day based. i wouldn't miss some scene right?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The College [v0.23.1] [Deva Games] compressed

Original / Compressed Size Win: 692 MB / 204 MB - The_College_0.23.1_Win-crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 691 MB / 206 MB - The_College_0.23.1_Mac-crunched.7z

Download (Win/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: UltraFast adult games compressor v1.3.1 (megalol@f95zone)

Last edited:

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
New to the game, can't do anything when I go talk to Cyra. After we're finished talking, the game sits there with an empty dialogue box and I can't click on any options...

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I haven't played this game for quite sometime. I called out the grinding in the review I did in August of last year.

"The real problem with this game...that saps any fun out of it is that it grinds and grinds and grinds with little to no reward. It has to be one of the most grinding games I've played in years."

Is that still the case? If so I'll skip trying to play it again. Too bad, it was an interesting premise.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
I haven't played this game for quite sometime. I called out the grinding in the review I did in August of last year.

"The real problem with this game...that saps any fun out of it is that it grinds and grinds and grinds with little to no reward. It has to be one of the most grinding games I've played in years."

Is that still the case? If so I'll skip trying to play it again. Too bad, it was an interesting premise.
I haven't tried this or the previous version yet, but as of a couple versions ago yes.

This game suffers from what I think of as "empty grind". I don't mind a little grind, but this game makes it fairly difficult to focus grind on anything and you just spend days and days diffusely building up relationships with a dozen targets. So even if there are solid periodic progression points for a character you don't see them very often and just spend days and days of in game doing mind numbing grind in what feels like an "empty" world with nothing happening.

I have been hoping as the developers continue the game they work to fill in all that empty, preferably at least twice as much fill in events as new major events so the game seems alive and interesting.

I'm going to have to try this version and find out I suppose.

Reactions: slayer991

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
If you have a good walkthrough the grind isn't quite so bad. Unfortunately the walkthough at the start of this thread is not very good. The in-game help is basically non-existant so without a walkthrough it's a terrible chore of checking every location every timeslot, the opposite of fun.

Xphile67

Dec 4, 2020
One thing keeps nagging at me...
Will Milo's daughter ever say ANYTHING other than "I am here to work not make conversation"
??

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
if the dev can read my comment i would like to say ..love the game and its 1 of my favorites the story and characters...but there is some issues >> it has many bugs and >> its nearly impossible to play it without walking through u really need to put some hints for the missions

ehmm ..add more chubby girls hehe pls

thank u for ur fast update

stormsfury22

Jul 16, 2018
I am stuck on 53) Naughty Mom. I have all the prereq done, but scene 52 just keeps happening over and over. When does game move on to 53?

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes