1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I couldn't stand being ear raped and have no recourse. I put this game down a while back and it looks like I'm putting it down again. I hoped the loud ass music would go away after I clicked New Game, but it did not. Why do developers do this shit?

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
I couldn't stand being ear raped and have no recourse. I put this game down a while back and it looks like I'm putting it down again. I hoped the loud ass music would go away after I clicked New Game, but it did not. Why do developers do this shit?
why dont you just turn down the sound in the game ???

Reactions: WhatthisISB

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
why dont you just turn down the sound in the game ???
And where do I do that? I have the following options upon clicking on the cog... Data Save, Data Load, Hide Message, Message Skip, and Back to Title. I get no context menu from hitting right-click on the mouse. I get no context menu from hitting escape. I see no place to enter the config to "turn down the sound".

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
And where do I do that? I have the following options upon clicking on the cog... Data Save, Data Load, Hide Message, Message Skip, and Back to Title. I get no context menu from hitting right-click on the mouse. I get no context menu from hitting escape. I see no place to enter the config to "turn down the sound".
I do can't find it as well
Here

Reactions: asdfg_dk

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
click loudspeaker in taskbar
click open volume
in that window you can set volume for all different apps and games the college.jpg

Reactions: Nomex

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update.
Love the game story and the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. (y)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The College [v0.25] [Deva Games] compressed

Original / Compressed Size Win: 737 MB / 221 MB - The_College_0.25_Win-compressed.7z
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 736 MB / 222 MB - The_College_0.25.0_Mac-compressed.7z

Download (Win/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: UltraFast adult games compressor v1.7 (megalol@f95zone)

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I want to turn down the game volume, not my system. The non obvious one above yours is want I wanted.
you don't turn of the system sound if if you turn of the sound of the college seen in my pic
but it's your choice
i just tell what i do

Reactions: Rickster6

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
If you have a good walkthrough the grind isn't quite so bad. Unfortunately the walkthough at the start of this thread is not very good. The in-game help is basically non-existant so without a walkthrough it's a terrible chore of checking every location every timeslot, the opposite of fun.
Maybe it's just me but I don't think you should "need" a walkthrough to kind of enjoy a game. This one is 90% grind 10% content, I don't know about the other players but that's not my idea of a good time.

Chokomen

Aug 12, 2020
I tried to open the game, i see the game running in background but it doesn't show any image nor it lets me click on the icon on task bar. Anyone with the same issue?

Reactions: Dhoegh34
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes