1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

cager

Aug 2, 2017
How can somebody rate this grind fest a 4star game?
I think you should rate games in the state they are in not what they might be if they suddenly change every aspect of the playing format, language, and mechanics. In my experience once grindy always grindy.
I think the 1 or 2 star reviews are a more accurate reflection of what it is and what it will always be.

turk4games

Oct 19, 2019
Folk, since there no Linux version found. i use gamcore web version,i suspect it's Unix. it can't find file
file not found:./data/scenario/miro_Veronka_10.ks , if it is Unix base. it case sensitive. file would need to be
file not found:./data/scenario/miro_veronka_10.ks

as well where to get that version

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

What is happening in the courtyard of Baskerville college?

• Hey there
Reactions: dariostop

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update.
Love the game story and the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work . (y)

Reactions: hamod

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The College [v0.26] [Deva Games] compressed

Original / Compressed Size Win: 764 MB / 229 MB - The_College_0.26_Win-compressed.7z
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 7xx MB / 231 MB - The_College_0.26.0_Mac-compressed.7z

Download (Win/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: UltraFast adult games compressor v1.7 (megalol@f95zone)

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
i realy love this game and how regularly and fast he update ..unlike other games always delays and excuses ...

this dev really likes and enjoy what he is doing and developing .. thats why no matter what he didnt stop or late

i like that

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
how high stats from the classes is needed to advance the story? seems to be to high and no hints at all is also a bit crazy for a sandbox game that can go on forever showing the same empty rooms, had 2 times where the game just stopped working and had to reload the save fyi

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
how high stats from the classes is needed to advance the story? seems to be to high and no hints at all is also a bit crazy for a sandbox game that can go on forever showing the same empty rooms, had 2 times where the game just stopped working and had to reload the save fyi
yep the game is totaly pain in the ass with bugs and no hints problims :( sadly ..

i hop the dev will do something about it specially the hintsss plsss .. this is the (where the fuck should i go now) kind of game .. will end up wasting time going around every where in all maps searching for new events

Reactions: slayer991

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Not going to comb through the thread to see if it's been mentioned before but the penis is NOT a muscle. I hope the chick that said it is just stupid or something. lmao

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
How can somebody rate this grind fest a 4star game?
I think you should rate games in the state they are in not what they might be if they suddenly change every aspect of the playing format, language, and mechanics. In my experience once grindy always grindy.
I think the 1 or 2 star reviews are a more accurate reflection of what it is and what it will always be.
I reviewed it earlier than normal because there was potential if the dev could eliminate the grinding....I wanted to give the dev some constructive criticism in the hopes they could fix the game before it was too far along.

Sadly, I think you're right...this game will always be ridiculously grindy.

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
So I stopped playing last night and went to load it today to play for a bit. But my save seems to not be working. The picture loads but that's it.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
I'm pretty sure this has been talked about, call me lazy. Can somebody tell me how to save your saves?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
sorry guys my english is not 100% but what is the meaning of grindy ??

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes