1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Yep, until she ask you to buy a toy.
How times do you have to do the masturbation scene before she asks you to buy a toy? I've tried increasing my music stat in case it was linked to that but I just keep getting the same dialogue

• Haha
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
How times do you have to do the masturbation scene before she asks you to buy a toy? I've tried increasing my music stat in case it was linked to that but I just keep getting the same dialogue
u r worried about that >> when she will ask for a toy ??

well im worried about how many times i have to watch her playing with the toy before i jump on her hahaha
the stupid mc the teacher she told him to fuck her in the first day when she catch him spying ..but he rejected

now enjoy watching masturbation and toys

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
sorry guys my english is not 100% but what is the meaning of grindy ??
When a game makes you either repeat events multiple times to proceed (sometimes by building a stat or cash, but other times just because the event only advances on a random chance roll), or games that make you hunt through multiple areas to find new content. If there is no indicator of what to do next nor a good built-in help system it is easy to be grindy, especially if you have a lot of locations to check each hour.

If you ever find yourself just clicking next day and fast forwarding through dialog you have already seen multiple times then it's grindy.

A less charitable wording is that if the game pads out the good stuff with an excessive amount of boring repeated content then it is grindy.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
When a game makes you either repeat events multiple times to proceed (sometimes by building a stat or cash, but other times just because the event only advances on a random chance roll), or games that make you hunt through multiple areas to find new content. If there is no indicator of what to do next nor a good built-in help system it is easy to be grindy, especially if you have a lot of locations to check each hour.

If you ever find yourself just clicking next day and fast forwarding through dialog you have already seen multiple times then it's grindy.

A less charitable wording is that if the game pads out the good stuff with an excessive amount of boring repeated content then it is grindy.
ok u r 100% describing the collage 100% the both checking location randomly for events and repeating and skiping events to pass days

thanks for explane bro that was clear ..

by the way i noticed that almost all sandbox games is like that ..grinding for cash and passing days to get next even ..and bugs ofcourse

but the hints is not always bad in sand box .. but its definitely super bad in (the collage and bastard girls)
and they r both buggy

some time i feel that they do it in purpose to hide the hints so that the game will be longer ?? i dont know :( but sandbox games realy makes me bored and tired sometime when we get stuck 1000 times

and i totaly gonna be missing many hidden event when im done .. that i have to start the game again to find them because they r locked in the gallery

yeaa ..pain in the :WutFace:AAAAAAAAA ... but i like the story and the characters :FacePalm:

Last edited:

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
The game hung for me on a Wednesday at 16:00-18:00 when talking to Bani at the Medicine Classroom. The music continues to loop, but everything else is unresponsive.

Reactions: Kawnell and biZZler

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
The grind...
Lots of empty clicking here as many have noticed. I picked up this file some time ago from this site. respect to the original poster. I have added a few things, not much but it helps somewhat to get going in the game.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I like this game probably more than I should. It is one of those games that seems to be going somewhere interesting but never manages to arrive. I tend to fall into the camp that tends to drop off playing it because of the grind. I do, however, have a possible solution. After all, if you don't have a plausible alternative then you shouldn't complain. My proposition is pretty simple, although it might take some work to implement. Basically, all conversations shouldn't consume an hour. If you walk into a library and your sister yells at you to fuck off for the thousandth time you shouldn't need to wait until next week to go to a class or have a different conversation that moves the story along. Basically, conversations should be bifurcated into two types; one type that is static or frustrated and others that are progressive. Being able to walk away from a conversation that lasts 3 seconds and still have the opportunity to do something with the rest of your hour will do wonders for the pace of the game and allow players to unlock additional content more easily. Classes and consultations with instructors should still take an hour but having Elodie kick you out of the dance studio shouldn't. You can do a lot in an hour., and those in-game hours are a precious resource. Well, that's just my two cents. Irregardless, this is still a game I am going to keep my eye on.

TheMuffel

Jun 11, 2020
My English is not perfect. I have the problem that the game always freezes. Then there is no more text, you can't click anything anymore, it just can't go any further. There is no error message. Can someone help me why?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
v0.27.0 Win:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: The new Veronka event (Achievement 88) seems to be buggy in v0.27.0, because if you talk to Veronka the dialogue doesn't show up...

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheMuffel and "CJ"

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
why is this game rated so low?
Probably because it's buggy and grindy and hard to play without a walkthrough... (I personally don't mind the grind and it's not so hard to figure out where the events start, but that's only my opinion)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Made an unofficial bugfix for 0.27.0. Tried using xdelta, but the patch files got as big as the exe, so I uploaded the whole game again.
I fixed the "talk to the customer" option, so Achievement 88 can be done.

Use at your own risk. Haven't tested the whole game, only the new events with this version...

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheMuffel and "CJ"

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Made an unofficial bugfix for 0.27.0. Tried using xdelta, but the patch files got as big as the exe, so I uploaded the whole game again.
I fixed the "talk to the customer" option, so Achievement 88 can be done.
Mega
Workupload

Use at your own risk. Haven't tested the whole game, only the new events with this version...
Deva games has added a bugfix on patreon.

Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The College [v0.27] [Deva Games] compressed

Original / Compressed Size Win: 810 MB / 245 MB - The_College_0.27.0_Win-compressed.7z
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 246 MB - The_College_0.27.0_Mac-compressed.7z

Download (Win/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: UltraFast adult games compressor v1.7 (megalol@f95zone)

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes