Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Fixed the Veronka's sequences.

Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
gnadudu thank you very much for sharing the game and making a bugfix version!

v0.27.0 Win:
Workupload
Mega

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: The new Veronka event (Achievement 88) seems to be buggy in v0.27.0, because if you talk to Veronka the dialogue doesn't show up...
Made an unofficial bugfix for 0.27.0. Tried using xdelta, but the patch files got as big as the exe, so I uploaded the whole game again.
I fixed the "talk to the customer" option, so Achievement 88 can be done.
Mega
Workupload

Use at your own risk. Haven't tested the whole game, only the new events with this version...

If you or Ahchi could post the official bugfix here it would be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I started a new game with v0.26 and will upgrade when the fixed version is available. However the game still seems to have a lot of dead ends where player can get stuck, so it's good to save the game every few minutes to not loose progress.

Dead Ends I found :
- Wed 16-18 (11) Talk to Bani about Preston/Blowjob and she will stay away from medicine location the next time -> dead end when visiting the place when Bani is not there.
- weekend : Talk to Amelie's Dad about Amelie -> Dead End when visiting the Golf Club the same day or next day again.
- weekend : after having sex with Veronka, next day working at the cafe and talking to her leads to a dead end.

Last edited:

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok poking through the achieves page two no back button or way to navigate out of page im stuck there

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
why is this game rated so low?
I'm only taking a shot in the dark because I actually like the game, but I feel that most of the negative reviewers quit playing early and never get to see the rewards of grinding in what is otherwise a very interesting game system. Also, the early game protagonist is deeply unlikeable, impotent, ignorant, and obtuse. Here's hoping he will grow up a little and have character development. There isn't a great deal of sexual content in the first few hours of play after the prologue. The game system gives you a Sophie's Choice between engaging in conversations that are interesting or grinding the repetitive and uninteresting class scenes which will actually increase your scores to open up opportunities for sexual content. It also makes a game that is designed to be a sandbox feel very linear in its progression. There are also persistent complaints about the music volume. In my experience, some of the most interesting game paths are blocked by animated scenes which will cause the game to freeze. I haven't been able to progress the Veronika storyline or the Drama teacher storyline because their animated sex scene freezes the game every time. Even so, these are not by any means uncommon issues to have in games that are still in development. I haven't unlocked all the game content yet so I am still grinding away, but I have high hopes for this game.

Reactions: TheMuffel

TheMuffel

Jun 11, 2020
Game v0.27 reloaded, game still freezes while talking to Cyra at the ballet, nothing goes on. Is that still a bug ???

Bild1.jpg

TheMuffel

Jun 11, 2020
seems like some bugs are still in there. Here is another conversation Cyra, ballet play still freezes ,
then nothing works anymore

Bild1.jpg

TheMuffel

Jun 11, 2020
Hmm, so the game froze again and again in different places. Even with the new update it froze again and again in different places. There seems to be bugs in it or something else. Game is very good if it weren't for the constant freeze from the game that would be quite annoying.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The College [v0.27.1] [Deva Games] compressed

Original / Compressed Size Win: 809 MB / 244 MB - The_College_0.27.1_Win-compressed.7z
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 246 MB - The_College_0.27.1_Mac-compressed.7z

Download (Win/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: UltraFast adult games compressor v1.7 (megalol@f95zone)

Last edited:

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev!(y)
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. :p

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Fixed other bugs that have been pending (for too long). Thank you for the reports, because only with your help we can improve.
I leave you in the company of a 4K very sensual Bani dancing on the edge of a lake ...

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018

Fixed other bugs that have been pending (for too long). Thank you for the reports, because only with your help we can improve.
I leave you in the company of a 4K very sensual Bani dancing on the edge of a lake ...

A picture worthy of being a wallpaper

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes