• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
The College [v0.21.0] [Deva Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 636 MB

Compressed Win Size: 241 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
is there an actual walkthrough for this game? this shit is mad grindy without one
Still grindy? This was the #1 thing I called out in my review. I was hoping this would be corrected so I could play it again and amend my review. I guess not.

Grimm0ne

Jul 24, 2019
High Hopes, but after 4 playthroughs and getting locked out (or rather game freezing at points) no further.

SamsonSamuel

May 15, 2021
19) Transparency
Prerequisites: Ballet > 10
Time: Thursday 22:00 - 24:00
∙ Go to Music, choose 1 – 1

It is not triggering the event - It is just about her blindness but does not go further than that and does not give any other options

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
I got to a part where i meet Bani in the Med room for a chat. Wed between 16.00-18.00. and when i click on her to talk, it just does not do anything and then the game like locks up and i have to close it and restart it.
This bug still did not get fixed. Help.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
v0.22.0 Win

Changelog:

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes