1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I have version 0.29.1, but I have no idea how to upload it to this page, and also that the 3 search options of this version, I have already done them.
I think you need to apply to be an uploader and if you are accepted you may be given permissions to edit the page. There is a link up top of the page with more information.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
To share the game it is sufficient to upload it (e.g. on mega) and share the link. The admins then will update the OP and add mirrors, etc.

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
Thanks. It took some tries to download since mega stalled several times but I finally got the complete download.
I reported your post as "game update", so that the admins can take over.
I did not know how to do it, I do not know if everything is correct.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
If I try to run the application, it doesn't seem to open...
I don't have problems to run the game under windows, however with about 900 MB executable it takes some time until the game window opens. (On launch the game first extracts all its data, images, etc to a temp folder ...\Temp\nw1128_11949\... ).

Did you do all the following steps?

- Download The_College_0.29.1_Win.rar
(virus check)
- Extract archive
- Run The_College_0.29.0_Sorgente.exe

If you want to continue your save games, copy files The_College_sf.sav and The_College_tyrano_data.sav from previous version's folder to the new folder.

StyxeFF

Sep 30, 2021
I don't have problems to run the game under windows, however with about 900 MB executable it takes some time until the game window opens. (On launch the game first extracts all its data, images, etc to a temp folder ...\Temp\nw1128_11949\... ).

Did you do all the following steps?

- Download The_College_0.29.1_Win.rar
(virus check)
- Extract archive
- Run The_College_0.29.0_Sorgente.exe

If you want to continue your save games, copy files The_College_sf.sav and The_College_tyrano_data.sav from previous version's folder to the new folder.
I did exactly those steps, yeah. When I launch the exe, the icon appears in the taskbar, I can hear the theme music playing, but no window actually opens. Hovering the icon in the taskbar shows a 'window' that is black in the preview, but there isn't one to navigate to. Also, no temp folder seems to be getting created.

Have I done something wrong?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I did exactly those steps, yeah. When I launch the exe, the icon appears in the taskbar, I can hear the theme music playing, but no window actually opens. Hovering the icon in the taskbar shows a 'window' that is black in the preview, but there isn't one to navigate to. Also, no temp folder seems to be getting created.

Have I done something wrong?
Were you able to play previous versions?
The mentioned temp folder is your system's temp folder which has a different path than the game folder.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The game is unfortunately still buggy. Here are the current issues:

- The entire golf club questline is sealed off because when you click on the golf cart a weird button that says "about Amalie's father" shows up and when you click on it nothing happens. You may hit the skip button but you miss the entire dialogue where the woman winks at you and from then on every dialogue skips without giving you a chance to stop it.
- You cannot prank Amalie because the chemistry teacher has disappeared from his scheduled time in the lab.
- Bani's quest does not advance. She never asks for your help.
- Going to the theater to switch places with Lollis still freezes often.

There may be more that I am forgetting or haven't found yet.

There is still good content in the update, but the bugs continue to detract from the game. I wonder if the entire thing should just be rebuilt in Renpy.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

The dear Patreon Alan Richmon (Dean of the College) decided to treat himself (and give us) this sequence of images. Enjoy them !!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JennaJJ and ItkoSK

StyxeFF

Sep 30, 2021
Were you able to play previous versions?
The mentioned temp folder is your system's temp folder which has a different path than the game folder.
Thanks for the quick reply! I was playing on gamcore, this is the first version I've tried to download.

I misunderstood re the Temp folder. I just checked the Windows/Temp folder and it doesn't look like that folder is being created there either though...

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes