1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply! I was playing on gamcore, this is the first version I've tried to download.

I misunderstood re the Temp folder. I just checked the Windows/Temp folder and it doesn't look like that folder is being created there either though...
The path under Windows is C:\Users\"Your user name"\AppData\Local\Temp it will create a folder that starts with nw and a bunch of numbers. AppData is hidden by default so you might have to hunt for it. You can grab that folder and copy it somewhere else and run the game from the new location and it won't have to extract it each time.

StyxeFF

Sep 30, 2021
The path under Windows is C:\Users\"Your user name"\AppData\Local\Temp it will create a folder that starts with nw and a bunch of numbers. AppData is hidden by default so you might have to hunt for it. You can grab that folder and copy it somewhere else and run the game from the new location and it won't have to extract it each time.
Hi, thanks for the help!

I found the AppData\Local\Temp directory, but the nw... folder doesn't look like it's here either. I even searched the Temp folder for "nw" and it didn't find it.

I guess this is why the game isn't loading? It's hanging while trying to create that temp folder? Maybe there's a write permission I need to set somewhere to allow it to create the directory?

EDIT x2:
I tried extracting the files again and overwriting the original files that were extracted. This time when I ran the exe, a folder was created in the Temp folder - two of them actually. One actually called "The_College" and the "nw2120...". The first one isn't in Temp, it's a level up in Local.

That said, it still isn't opening the game itself. I opened the app about 3 minutes ago, and it's still hanging. Though I will let it run to see if it just takes a long time on the first load...

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
93 94 and 95 any particular time or day - I know they start in medicine but I've gone through all the times and personnel there and nothing starts

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
really would be nice if when you click on the achievement it actually would tell you the next step, it says click on it for info but nothing happens

Reactions: Nomex

StyxeFF

Sep 30, 2021
can i actually play now? last few updates the game wouldnt actually come up. it would pop up and icon on the bottom but couldnt actually open it and play
This is exactly the problem I have! Did you ever figure out how to fix it?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.29.1

When you choose Doriana 93 is vanished. Solve or not you can`t see anymore so here is a bug !!!

I don`t know if he know this bug so I hope when not that somebody report this bug to the producer.

Medicine lesson (played further with my save at the 2x time) you can choose between you, Doriana & Haley.

Doriana = 93 bug

Haley = 94 works.

Sally = 95 works , go after Thursday Medicine Myself to the Library there you can find Sally talk with her, after the talk with her you can choose her aso in the medicine lesson

Last edited:

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
The PC/Linux link is dead. Reports a 404 No File Found Error.

Sep 27, 2021
On playing this game I found it to be grinding and slow not to mention that most of the climaxe's to any scene give you a message saying " completed in next version " whats this all about, surely a developer knows this will alienate players against his work so much so as to ignore future updates to play better games ?. The model of the boy protaganist is scruffy and unkempt does he really think that girls of a private school would swoon over a Johnny Vegas lookalike lol, how annoying is it to be playing a game where you get multiple scenes that are incomplete I for one have wasted enough time on this rubbish no The College for me has been expelled .

Reactions: BRB333

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Bug 0.29.1

When you choose Doriana 93 is vanished. Solve or not you can`t see anymore so here is a bug !!!

I don`t know if he know this bug so I hope when not that somebody report this bug to the producer.

Medicine lesson (played further with my save at the 2x time) you can choose between you, Doriana & Haley.

Doriana = 93 bug

Haley = 94 works.

Sally = 95 works , go after Thursday Medicine Myself to the Library there you can find Sally talk with her, after the talk with her you can choose her aso in the medicine lesson
The "93" bug is known and has been fixed in v0.30

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes