1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

Played further with my save (if it depends how often you must talk to someone I can`t say)

Solution for 96 from apariciodof. The hint from the producer was very bad (in my eyes).

96=3x times talk to Lelina "I want to see you masturbating" (music room, Thursday 22 hour)
97= buy red wine (laptop -room), talk to tiffany (Timmys house - city map), talk to mom - give wine - you have not to drive
98=weekdays 14-16 hour, moms house (city map), meet 2x times Marlene, after it buy sunscreen (laptop - room), meet Marlene again

Last edited:
Reactions: Nomex

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
0.30.0 bug

It looks for me 96 is buged I talked to all have Music 60 and nothing and I think I have all tried out.

96=talk to Cyra (music room, Wednesday 14-16 hour), maybe Elodie ??? (music room, Thursday 14-16 hour), bug?
97= buy red wine (laptop -room), talk to tiffany (Timmys house - city map), talk to mom - give wine - you have not to drive
98=weekdays 14-16 hour, moms house (city map), meet 2x times Marlene, after it buy sunscreen (laptop - room), meet Marlene again
You just have to go to Music twice on Thursday at 22, and choose "I want to see you masturbating"
Well, maybe more than twice...

Last edited:
Reactions: Nomex and Dole

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Deleted this game after I played the last instalment, has it improve any?
Hint :
Unless you want to restart the grind, you should make a backup from your saves before you delete files since the saves are only stored in the game's folder but not in your system folders.

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes