1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The College [v0.31] [Deva Games] compressed

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,01 GB / 366 MB - The_College_0.31_Win.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: UltraFast adult games compressor v1.7.7 (megalol@f95zone)

list101

Mar 18, 2019
The College [v0.31] [Deva Games] compressed

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,01 GB / 366 MB - The_College_0.31_Win.7z

Download (Win): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: UltraFast adult games compressor v1.7.7 (megalol@f95zone)
I know is not rewarding to compress less popular games which makes your work even more impressive!
thx a bunch!

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello, have a question, is there a complete walkthrough here. has someone earned one here and can make it available, whatever you can choose as an answer option. thanks.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Just restarted this game, it's been awhile.

The game crashed when I was in my room, and had an option to ask Bani about the sorority.
I don't know if it's related, (skipped sequence) but I boosted all the levels with the cheat code provided.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019

The game crashed when I was in my room, and had an option to ask Bani about the sorority.
I don't know if it's related, (skipped sequence) but I boosted all the levels with the cheat code provided.
Now again I did it and it worked. It may have been a different time of the week, or I may have previously done it twice. I can't remember.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
need a cheat to raise money faster
Try to optimize your income and spendings.
You usually get a lot of money from Rose for selling infos about the girls' parents to the FBI.
The game offers to waste money on golf training. AfaIk the training is not necessary, at least in earlier versions there was no benefit. Buying the membership card for the club was enough to progress ...
Plan your weekends so that you earn money on some days besides doing the weekend events.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Right in the prologue, yo. MC is happily going to bed his first night at the school and POW... clown rape. But that's okay. He eventually gets therapy from the rapist. I mean therapist. No... I was right the first time.
:WaitWhat:Ok i think i maybe pass on this one, i mean i like horror games but jumpscares nope

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018

NOT RELATED TO QUESTS BUT MAKES IT EASIER AS YOU DON'T NEED TO GO TO CLASSES
JUST JUMP INTO THE QUESTS I SPEND FREE TIME ON THE COMPUTER WHEN NOT DOING THINGS TO COMPLETE QUESTS THIS IS A OLD WALK THROUGH
BUT HELPS

Last edited:

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Okay, I have tried about everything I can think of. Some others have asked the question in this string,... So I guess I need to as well. How do you do Achievement 100???

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes