1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

soloman186

Jan 4, 2018
J'ai commencé à jouer avec la version 0.30. J'ai tout fait, soit en situé ou en m'aidant avec les procédures pas à pas publiées ici. Plusieurs objectifs restent bloqués : la gratitude 65 où même suivre exactement ce qui est décrit dans le pas à pas Bani ne me dit pas ce qui se passe avec Preston. Les N° 82, 83, 89 et 96 sont tous conditionnés à la réalisation du 82. Je peux demander à Leliana de se masturber, on va dans sa chambre et elle le fait. Mais après m'a dit qu'elle devait se reposer. Je l'ai fait au moins vingt fois et ça bloque. Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider pour 65 et 82
Merci. Sinon le jeu est réussi, même si un peu d'aide intégrée au jeu risquerait de perdre moins de temps et plus de fluidité. Merci au développeur du jeu.
[/CITATION]
Aidez moi s'il vous plait. Je suis coincé avec la requête n°82. Jeudi à 22h je demande à Leliana de se masturber devant moi. Elle le fait, puis me dit qu'elle a besoin de se reposer. Je l'ai fait plusieurs semaines de suite sans changement, je pense que normalement elle devrait me demander de lui offrir un godemiché, mais elle ne demande pas......

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
How do 99, 100, & 101? Aiso anyway to cheat money? The wine bottle drained my cash and the money grinding is a pain.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Never mind i had to buy the dress and avoid the theater bug. 100 triggered when i let her chose after she changed into red dress. Did that first time and saw 99 & 100 got marked as done. Had to next week chose have sex for 101.

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
0.31 Walkthrough

99 - Thursday - 18:00-20:00- Theater - Talk to Penny - Go to your room - PC - Buy - Red dress
100 - Thursday - 18:00-20:00- Theater - Talk to Penny - Hide The Dress - Help Penny - You decide
101 - Thursday - 18:00-20:00- Theater - Talk to Penny - Hide The Dress - Help Penny - Lets have sex (Repeatable)
102 - Saturday - 14:00-16:00- City - Miros Cafe - Talk to Clarissa

StyxeFF

Sep 30, 2021
can confirm still broken
Hey! I figured out what was happening. For some reason, the application was opening off-screen and you couldn't move it. If you hold down shift, and right-click on the application in the task bar, then click maximize, that will fix it.

Last edited:

StyxeFF

Sep 30, 2021

Unlocked

The dear Patreon Salvador Brachel (College teacher Tier) wants to share with all of you these warm images that he requested of us. Enjoy them !!!
Hey, what happened to the images on these posts? It looks like they aren't there anymore?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hey, what happened to the images on these posts? It looks like they aren't there anymore?
They were probably just linked and the originally image was either removed or "moved" and got a new link.
To keep images, you have to download them, maybe convert them to a supported format and then upload them to the thread so that they are stored on f95zone servers.

Diabolic42

Nov 3, 2019
Hey! I figured out what was happening. For some reason, the application was opening off-screen and you couldn't move it. If you hold down shift, and right-click on the application in the task bar, then click maximize, that will fix it.
Thanks, was just trying to figure out the issue and just went to the last page of posts to see if it was just me.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Does anybody have information on how to avoid the Thursday night at the theater bug? If you trigger it, you always seem to encounter it even if you play from an earlier save. Do you have to start a new game and delete files in the cache if it happens?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
While we are on the subject of bugs, this update has a lot of looping scenes. I get blackmailed by Clarissa every time I talk to her and I have the same lunch with Amelie's family every time I visit the club like it is groundhog's day.

XrayVyper

Jan 8, 2021
71 says the lodge at night but I have gone every night at 22:00-24:00. Maybe I am dumb where is the lodge maybe Im going to the wrong place. I tried the sorority and the golf club... I am dumb?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
71 says the lodge at night but I have gone every night at 22:00-24:00. Maybe I am dumb where is the lodge maybe Im going to the wrong place. I tried the sorority and the golf club... I am dumb?
The lodge and the sorority are the same places. You have the time right but perhaps not the day. If I remember correctly, it doesn't work on weekdays. Kind of like going to the park on Saturday night. If you have tried on Friday or the weekend and it still doesn't work you may not have been put in bondage enough times. I think I had to fail three times and get a dialogue about visiting at night.

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes