1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, it must be bugged. Every time I go to the golf club I get the same first lunch with Amelie's parents, but even though I never have had one with my mom it still says accomplishment 53 is complete. It must be caused by being unable to complete accomplishment 15 because the chemistry professor stops appearing after I fail to help Amelie in the chemistry lab.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Any news from the dev?

On patreon there were only some image requests for december. Usually there were 1-2 updates per month, so the time since last update is already unusually long.

Xphile67

Dec 4, 2020
Yeah, it must be bugged. Every time I go to the golf club I get the same first lunch with Amelie's parents, but even though I never have had one with my mom it still says accomplishment 53 is complete. It must be caused by being unable to complete accomplishment 15 because the chemistry professor stops appearing after I fail to help Amelie in the chemistry lab.
It's Amelie that is embarrassed. Not you. You tell the story of the mishap in Chem

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's Amelie that is embarrassed. Not you. You tell the story of the mishap in Chem
Yes. I finally got it to work but I needed to start a new game and talk to Amelie 5 times all over again. This time the bug that erases the chemistry teacher didn't trigger. It unlocked a lot of paths that had been held up. Now I'm only having trouble with the music teacher path.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, I get that Femdom is a theme here, and I don't mind seeing it, but can the MC avoid being dominated?
Also is he trying to pass as a girl, or just a sissy boy? :unsure:
I like the lolis pretending to be college students though. (y)

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
will old saves work on this version?
no matter , now it wont load n says i dont have permissions when i try to start it lol

Last edited:

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
You know, aside from all the bad reviews, I have to hand it to the dev. They do something that most devs don't do and that is continuing to update and develop their game on a regular basis. So, while this game may not be for me, kudos to you (the dev) for your tenacity and hard work.(y)

Reactions: Tor7

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
going by the description this inevitably turns from a femdom into a maledom game. did i get that right?
There isn't much that could be considered femdom except in the prologue or with the psychiatrist. There is a metric called fame that is kind of like your dominance and it gets higher for random things including playing golf, hitting the girls with sick burns, or committing felonious actions. You seduce some girls, gaslight others, and outright rape a few. But the weird thing about the school is how many allies you have in the staff that exhorts you to daddy dom all the girls.

• Sad
Reactions: judgenot93

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Saves didn't work for me so I guess I'm starting over. Is it just me or does the game kind of look rebuilt? The save page and text at the bottom of the screen are significantly different.

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
Saves didn't work for me so I guess I'm starting over. Is it just me or does the game kind of look rebuilt? The save page and text at the bottom of the screen are significantly different.
You are right, the page where the old saves were is different, and to save the game now too.

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes