1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
No Offence UncleVT but is there a way to shut off the fucking music? Fist thing I do in ANY game I play is shut off the music.
Yes. I agree. It usually Irritating at Best. or just fucking distracting If I am trying to read a Shitload of dialog.
Not to mention the Music Is Usually CRAP!! Think of All the mb's we downloaded to play "game" just to make Our Ears Bleed!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Cut That Hair or Give That MC a Dress he look like a Girl
I Seriously Think That it Is a "grunge" thing.
"I am a spoiled brat, who cannot seem to get Anything I want; I am pissed at the world."
Mom Is a Strong Dominate female; Dad is a Submissive ?? and MC is just plain Pathetic, but Still thinks He Is a Man.
FYI: Just because You are Born Male Does NOT Make you a Man, or Alpha by Default.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Do you mean feminization for the girls or for the MC? Cause I'm pretty sure that would contradict the plan to "dominate" the girls.
How Can the MC "dominate the Girls??
SERIOUSLY! He Is the Only "Male" at an All-girl School and he Cannot even get Laid!

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
is there any way to unlock the gallery?
I should say other then playing the game.

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
If I was treated like the MC was I would be out for blod. At the very least I would contact the police and sue the collage for kidnap and abuse. If that failed a baseball bat and go to town on the sorority, vengeance would be harsh and sweet. Not one building left un burned unless the guilty people was served up by the rest. No one should ever let such treatment go, especially not a mother and/or father, several students would be expelled and arrested/jailed for that incident alone.

Death is what all abusers deserve!
Well, I Agree with the Last Part!

You Are Forgetting Who the Principle Is! Your Mother would Have you quickly discredited, have you branded as a malcontent, and have incident Quickly covered up.
As You have already 'showed your hand", Your Mom would have you quickly & 'quietly' wisked away, so Far down in College basement.... You would NEVER be seen or heard from again! except for punishments.
(Your Mom loves her Job and her Authority at the College; More than her Pathetic son.)
You BEST Option would be to Run away.

- Think about it! You Are the Only boy at an All-girl school,.. who else were they going to pick?
The Only thing the Sorority Is Guilty of is Drugging and kidnapping you.
What Guy Is going to complain about having sex with a Girl?
The MC just had the Misfortune of the initiate being his Bitchy, hateful sister.
I am sure the sexual physical assault on the MC's 'balls' was Not in the sorority's plan, or best interest.
(Not Sure of the last part; it has been awhile since I have "played" this.)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How Can the MC "dominate the Girls??
SERIOUSLY! He Is the Only "Male" at an All-girl School and he Cannot even get Laid!
This isn't true strictly speaking. He fucked his sister in the prologue. He fucks Penny in the theater attic. He fucks a Russian oligarch's daughter. He fucks his psychiatrist. He fucks his blind music teacher. He fucks a nice reporter lady in a toilet. He fucks a Chinese girl who thinks he is her teacher. He fucks an assassin in black latex in a pillory. He fucks Amelie's mom. He ummmm.... with his mom... er... well let's just say they are very close. That motherfucker. Now better than half of his sexual encounters are clearly rape and the other half are him getting raped but either way he can smash some ass.

• Haha
Reactions: asdfg_dk

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
Hmm just for those that aren't patreon member, the engin had to be updated => problems with saves
There is a 0.32.1 to fix timmy's dead end but well they failed with the link for now XD

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Hmm just for those that aren't patreon member, the engin had to be updated => problems with saves
There is a 0.32.1 to fix timmy's dead end but well they failed with the link for now XD
Indeed. Only avaliable for patreon.

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes